Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

anthonymoody

macrumors 68040
Aug 8, 2002
Can't speak of their service as I haven't had a problem, but it works for my 3 devices. I wish they had a 4 device,... uh device!

Same. I have the 2 device (phone and watch) model, same wood trim as yours. Works great and looks great. Can't ask for more than that.

Reactions: Skorpio

geniusbra

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2016
It is better to have a stand for the Apple Watch. The charging cable is toooooo long 2m. Mess my messy table.

ladytonya

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2008
It is better to have a stand for the Apple Watch. The charging cable is toooooo long 2m. Mess my messy table.

Too long? Wow, I think it's too short! LOL! I have my phone on my nightstand and the outlet is behind the bed, I had to get a power strip in order to plug in the charger next to my bed.

srsub3

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2013
NYC
This is mine... bought on amazon, nice but you should use your own watch cable... iPhone cable included

Attachments

• IMG_1033.jpg
    IMG_1033.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 473

hailst0rm

macrumors member
Oct 19, 2008
I'm looking for something like the Belkin Valet. A lot of the reviews of the Belkin mention that it produces an annoying high pitched whine. My hearing is pretty sensitive to that so it would probably drive me nuts.

Can anyone recommend an alternative? A lot of the stands I've found don't seem to have any charging functionality for the iPhone. I want both.

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
I ordered one and helped towards their Indiegogo campaign last April. Still waiting for it. If you really want to get it don't order directly from them as you may never see it.
I ordered mine on eBay had it in my hands 3 days later

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
Well that's good :) sadly I paid them over a year ago and won't be ever getting it. I'm not wasting more money to get it either as just not worth it. Sadly lost money but it taught me a lesson to not do crowdfunding ever again. :(
What happened?

TasheRAWR

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2015
London, United Kingdom
What happened?

They kept not giving updates when they said they would. Most updates were empty promises or pictures of the stock/ product that was ready saying it will be shipped at a certain date. The date would go by and no word. Eventually their last excuse was they run out of funds so if you wanted to get yours you had to give even more money. Many people did recieve it once they gave them even more money. They said that the majority of people got their product with only 15% left but those that opted not to give more money they said we will eventually get it. All of a sudden there is an update via email saying the campaign is closed and no further updates will be given. Pretty much scammed. :(

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
They kept not giving updates when they said they would. Most updates were empty promises or pictures of the stock/ product that was ready saying it will be shipped at a certain date. The date would go by and no word. Eventually their last excuse was they run out of funds so if you wanted to get yours you had to give even more money. Many people did recieve it once they gave them even more money. They said that the majority of people got their product with only 15% left but those that opted not to give more money they said we will eventually get it. All of a sudden there is an update via email saying the campaign is closed and no further updates will be given. Pretty much scammed. :(
Tried contacting the eBay seller? Looks to be them??
[doublepost=1465423205][/doublepost]
Tried contacting the eBay seller? Looks to be them??
Scrap that it's not

Ingster

macrumors 6502
Apr 2, 2007
Leeds, UK
Has anyone had issues with the spigen nightstand S350 and it's super sticky base - I travel quite a bit and on a couple of occasions the sticky base has ripped off in parts when i was packing it away leaving a portion of the foam on the desktop, it still has enough to stick it down but i'm worried a few months down the line i'll have to replace it, ok it's not super expensive but I didn't think it'd rip off so easily

Volusia

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2016
Central Florida
I got this one from Amazon. Interesting, it took over a week to ship it, but when they did ship it came overnight and arrived on a Sunday! Been using it for three nights so far and satisfied. I like the LED lights on it for those times that you have to get up in the middle of night; provides enough light to see the dogs but not too bright to wake the wife. I charge my  Watch in the evening and wear it overnight to track sleep then charge the iPhone overnight. I like having the iPhone standing right next to the bed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 10.57.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 10.57.20 AM.png
    180.5 KB · Views: 349
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.