Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
This Milanese loop seems to be more hassle than it’s worth , got one coming this morning . From reading all these posts it’s definitely staying in the box permanently .

Agreed. I bought one with my original Watch back in initial launch day back in 2015. The magnets were not strong enough to hold the watch tight to my wrist, and it pulled arm hair like nothing I've ever used. After a month or so of fighting with it, I put it away and have never used it again. Waste of money, IMO.

fox1401

macrumors regular
Sep 8, 2015
I'm currently using this Verbatim 4-in-1 charger. An absolute must for every Apple user. Stylish and multifunctional.

Attachments

• 1600x-2.jpg
    1600x-2.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 395
  • 1600x.jpg
    1600x.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:

henry72

macrumors 68000
Jun 18, 2009
New Zealand
This new Belkin MagSafe stand has replaced my NOMAD base station ?

It’s so sleek and elegant. I highly recommend this to all iPhone 12 and Apple Watch users.

I honestly can’t think of one issue about this charger. Not sponsored by Belkin (I wish though ?)

A003B452-EB80-49F9-B0CB-8C4D7443D594.jpeg

cmichaelb

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2008
Italy
This Milanese loop seems to be more hassle than it’s worth , got one coming this morning . From reading all these posts it’s definitely staying in the box permanently .
Why? I've never had any issue charging or having the loop interfere. I;m still using my Milanese Loop that came wiht with launch day Series 0 watch.

samwise

macrumors regular
Apr 17, 2005
North Salt Lake, Utah
I'd like what is basically a Watch nightstand dock, but with two usb ports to charge an iPad and an iPhone by cable (don't have a wireless charging iPhone, and even if I did, I'd charge by cable on my nightstand as I like keeping the phone face down so that it doesn't light up the room if a message comes in lol).

Any ideas?

A third USB port for charging my Kindle might be good, but I have one on my nightstand lamp, so not necessarily necessary..

Reactions: Agile55

bigdog5142

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2008
MI
I'd like what is basically a Watch nightstand dock, but with two usb ports to charge an iPad and an iPhone by cable (don't have a wireless charging iPhone, and even if I did, I'd charge by cable on my nightstand as I like keeping the phone face down so that it doesn't light up the room if a message comes in lol).

Any ideas?

A third USB port for charging my Kindle might be good, but I have one on my nightstand lamp, so not necessarily necessary..

Might be a good possibility for you.

square-mouse

macrumors newbie
Nov 24, 2021
I tried a lot, but I'm happy with it.
Suitable for fast charging Apple Watch Series 7 and Magsafe for iPhone and airpods. Looks stylish, silicone is soft, dust-resistant, and does not leave scratches on the watch

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.