Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Moto G

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2014
Sherlock Holmes has just entered the building...

This time next year, on Macrumors:

"Apple's iWatch may not launch until 2016, due to <blah blah>"

Hovercars may not launch until 2020, or they may launch in a year, or they also might be launched at any arbitrary point in the future...

MacRumors, your deduction and reasoning skills are extremely basic, to the point where even a chimpanzee could equal you.

[edit]: It seems they already have:

Chimps-Get-a-Kick-Out-of-Solving-Puzzles.jpg

SHNXX

macrumors 68000
Oct 2, 2013
Sherlock Holmes has just entered the building...

This time next year, on Macrumors:

"Apple's iWatch may not launch until 2016, due to <blah blah>"

Hovercars may not launch until 2020, or they may launch in a year, or they also might be launched at any arbitrary point in the future...

MacRumors, your deduction and reasoning skills are extremely basic, to the point where even a chimpanzee could equal you.

[edit]: It seems they already have:

Actually this experiment showed that chimps can do certain tasks like this one much faster than adult humans.
It's simply remarkable how fast they are at pressing these 1-10 from memory.

topmounter

macrumors 68030
Jun 18, 2009
FEMA Region VIII
They found that long ago, and if you don't know it by now then I feel bad for you. It's called biometrics. Let's say in the future you can prevent a number of life threatening events from happening because your biometrics are constantly being monitored. Hmmmmm seems like a good idea to me. Then again some people are far too stupid to understand it.

Maybe they've discovered some clever new biometrics to track then that will keep this from being a "me too" product.

catvalentine

macrumors newbie
Aug 22, 2014
Nope, Not True

A website called www.thinklikegeek.com and macworld.co.uk, both very famous for Apple/Google/Popular tech news, have clarified against this. iWatch will probably come out before the end of October 2014. Read this :apple: article:

http://thinklikegeek.com/post/90797091840/iwatch

They have proof that iWatch WILL come out, and proof that iWatch is coming this year. Let's go Apple!

--Catalina Valentine :p
Apple :)apple:) lover, :eek:'s Apple, is an Apple Fan :D

wiz329

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2010
I wasn't referring to the analyst himself- it was analysts in general that I was referring too.

Well this information isn't from "analysts in general", its from a specific analyst, who happens to have a pretty accurate track record.

And that may be what you meant, but it's definitely not what you said.

'according to a new report from KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo.'

Credibility = nil

You were implying that this analyst's credibility was nil.

That's simply not true.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.