Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thevault

Suspended
Feb 11, 2019
Mars
14th Amendment

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.”

This provision was never intended to give automatic citizenship to the children of people who cross the border illegally.

Reactions: tallscot

tallscot

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2002
Why would Cook meddle in the internal affairs of another country? That would be stupid. Do other tech CEOs engage in that?

DACA is about a United States policy that directly affects 400+ Apple employees living in... the United States.

Another country? You are confused. Tim is DOING BUSINESS with them. He is PARTNERS with them.

Your business partner has rounded up 1-2 million Muslims and put them concentration camps...and you lecture Americans??

[automerge]1570836087[/automerge]
"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.”

This provision was never intended to give automatic citizenship to the children of people who cross the border illegally.

It was about children of slaves.

Can the USA adopt the immigration policies of Mexico? Would that be fair?

Now, please Google the immigration policies of Mexico...

Reactions: PC_tech

citysnaps

macrumors G4
Oct 10, 2011
Another country? You are confused. Tim is DOING BUSINESS with them. He is PARTNERS with them.

Your business partner has rounded up 1-2 million Muslims and put them concentration camps...and you lecture Americans??

You're the one who's confused. Cook rightly advocates for what's happening and issues in the United States; ie DACA individuals (400+ Apple employees in the US), equal rights/discrimination causes, US labor laws, US legislation, US environmental policies, etc.

tallscot

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2002
You're the one who's confused. Cook rightly advocates for what's happening and issues in the United States; ie DACA individuals (400+ Apple employees in the US), equal rights/discrimination causes, US labor laws, US legislation, US environmental policies, etc.

Apple pays slave-labor wages to the Chinese residents who build Apple products at factories where they put nets off of the roof because so many employees jumped to their deaths.

China just rounded up 1-2 million Muslims and put them in concentration camps. It is an ethnostate. Why doesn't Tim Cook speak about that? He only cares about people living in the USA?

Apple complies with China's demands about banning gay apps on the App Store. Did you know that? China also bans apps that have encryption so they can have mass surveillance.

China harvests organs from the millions of political prisoners.

Why do you think that only people in the USA matter?

citysnaps

macrumors G4
Oct 10, 2011
Apple pays slave-labor wages to the Chinese residents who build Apple products at factories where they put nets off of the roof because so many employees jumped to their deaths.

China just rounded up 1-2 million Muslims and put them in concentration camps. It is an ethnostate. Why doesn't Tim Cook speak about that? He only cares about people living in the USA?

Apple complies with China's demands about banning gay apps on the App Store. Did you know that? China also bans apps that have encryption so they can have mass surveillance.

China harvests organs from the millions of political prisoners.

Why do you think that only people in the USA matter?

Do other CEOs of companies who have business interests in China advocate on behalf of Chinese citizens against the Chinese government?

If you could name a few that would be great.

Also...since you feel so strongly about the plight of Chinese citizens, do you own or purchase any consumer goods from any US companies who have operations in China?

Last edited:

tallscot

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2002
Do other CEOs of companies who have business interests in China advocate on behalf of Chinese citizens against the Chinese government?

If you could name a few that would be great.

Also...since you feel so strongly about the plight of Chinese citizens, do you own or purchase any consumer goods from any US companies who have operations in China?

So you are saying that only American citizens matter?

citysnaps

macrumors G4
Oct 10, 2011

No. Not saying that at all.

Can you address my questions above; Any other US CEOs who advocate on behalf of Chinese citizens, against the Chinese government? A few names would be nice.

And, because you feel so strongly about the plight of Chinese citizens, do you own or purchase any goods from US companies who have operations in China?

tallscot

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2002

Are you Alt-Right and think that only Americans matter?
[automerge]1570844026[/automerge]
No. Not saying that at all.

Can you address my questions above; Any other US CEOs who advocate on behalf of Chinese citizens, against the Chinese government? A few names would be nice.

And, because you feel so strongly about the plight of Chinese citizens, do you own or purchase any goods from US companies who have operations in China?

You are supporting slave labor in China. You support anti-gay policies by China. You support the xenophobic policies of China where they have rounded up 1-2 million Muslims and put them in concentration camps.
[automerge]1570844102[/automerge]
Your silence means you support it.

tallscot

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2002
You are buying products made by slave labor in China where they harvest organs from political prisoners.

It's like you are buying a phone from the Emperor Palpatine.

tallscot

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2002
So I'm a small business that sells shoes on Main Street USA. The shoes I sell are made in a foreign country. I don't make the shoes. The country where I make these shoes murders and imprisons its citizens who criticize the government. They also harvest organs from political prisoners. The country is an ethnostate, meaning RACIST and only the people of the same race count. We rounded up 1-2 million people of a different race and put them in camps. THAT IS WHERE I MAKE MY SHOES. I PAY THEM MONEY.
[automerge]1570844651[/automerge]
You are supporting this:

citysnaps

macrumors G4
Oct 10, 2011
You are buying products made by slave labor in China where they harvest organs from political prisoners.

It's like you are buying a phone from the Emperor Palpatine.

What of a lame deflection. Especially since you refuse to answer my question regarding your deep concerns about the welfare of Chinese citizens and stating where products you own and purchase are manufactured.

Why do you keep weaseling on the above question. Should be an easy answer.

tallscot

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2002
Which Democratic presidential nominee support banning gay apps from the App Store?

Simple question.

Why do you deflect? Just answer the question.

Why do you support a company that bans gay apps because of China? Just answer that question. If you don't, it means you are a homophobe and you hate gays.

Last edited:

tallscot

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2002
Any other US CEOs who advocate on behalf of Chinese citizens, against the Chinese government?

Not any I can think of. They all want to sell their products to the 1.5 billion people in China.

Answered your question.

NOW, do you think it's OK for Apple to ban gay apps on the App Store in China?
[automerge]1570846720[/automerge]
You support China.

I don't.

Mic drop.

tallscot

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2002
Question - if i went to France with my wife and two boys on vacation and we decided not to leave, and we avoided the law for 10 years, and we continued to stay in France illegally...what should happen to us if we were caught after 10 years?

How many years do I have to avoid the law before the law doesn't apply to me?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.