Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Is anyone else having this issue?

• Total voters

andrewsjra

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2013
Same issue with 9.2. I even did a full restore as a new phone. Anyone else having these issues after the update? I called Apple again. They told me I did everything they would suggest and if it continues to take it in. I just don't see this being a hardware issue. Especially because I'm able to use Data for other things with no issue.

dimzen

macrumors regular
Nov 11, 2011
Denmark
I did a network reset and reboot, after that I didn't have the problem again :)

Ps. ohh.. remember to re-add all your wifi networks again.. :/

andrewsjra

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2013
I did a network reset and reboot, after that I didn't have the problem again :)

Ps. ohh.. remember to re-add all your wifi networks again.. :/

Yep, did all that already. Man this is frustrating. So if I switch wifi off it will download my apps. Doesn't make any sense. I had pretty much the same issue with my iPhone 6. Only had these issues since iOS 9

dimzen

macrumors regular
Nov 11, 2011
Denmark
Yep, did all that already. Man this is frustrating. So if I switch wifi off it will download my apps. Doesn't make any sense. I had pretty much the same issue with my iPhone 6. Only had these issues since iOS 9
I had 9.2 beta on my iPad, it didn't get this error. So I hope it's fixed in 9.2.. :)

schmegs

macrumors member
Nov 9, 2007
Burbank, CA
Yeah, worked for a bit for me after the 9.2 upgrade, but I just had one small (5MB) app fail to install without having to restart the phone and re-download it...

maugustine

macrumors 6502
Nov 17, 2014
Portland, OR
I'm still having this issue on 9.2 final. It affects my iPhone 6+ but not my iPad Air.

I tried the reset network settings but it didn't fix it. I have a bug open on it.

andrewsjra

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2013
A restore didn't fix the issue for my 6S
It's funny though cause it's usually some apps that don't update. For instance I had 2 updates. Both were google apps. The you tube app is stuck but street view updated no problem. The other day I had an issue with all apps not downloading or updating. I rebooted twice, reset network settings and reset my modem and router and it still didn't work. I called Apple and troubleshooted it. She said it was a possible issue with push for my exchange work email but after changing from push to fetch it only temporarily fixed the issue. They are going to follow up with me this week. Hopefully I can get this issue resolved. They claim they haven't had his issue reported yet. I told them to look no further than this forum. I'll keep everyone posted on what the outcome is.

Shawzborne

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 12, 2013
9.2.1 beta 1 fixes nothing that we need fixed.
bd6ddefeaaecedefe1cbe09fa9174eb6.jpg

Zetaprime

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2011
Ohio, US
I've had the same problem on iPhone 6s Plus and iPad mini 2. It is definitely some sort of bug and whatever it is Apple still hasn't addressed it in the latest iOS version.

Reactions: metsjetsfan

andrewsjra

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2013
I've had the same problem on iPhone 6s Plus and iPad mini 2. It is definitely some sort of bug and whatever it is Apple still hasn't addressed it in the latest iOS version.
Are you guys experiencing this issue with just updates and if so all apps or partial. Right now You Tube won't update yet my LinkedIn and other apps are updating just fine. Seems to be selective.

Zetaprime

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2011
Ohio, US
Are you guys experiencing this issue with just updates and if so all apps or partial. Right now You Tube won't update yet my LinkedIn and other apps are updating just fine. Seems to be selective.

Only happens once in a while with one app out of a bunch of others that updated just fine. After a reboot the app gets deleted and then can be reinstalled.

Shawzborne

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 12, 2013

No it is not just updates, for example if you try to download and install tinder it wouldn't it took me 3 times just to install it(not the update)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.