Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ofarlig

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2015
Sweden
Maybe, it’s a lot nicer in the hand than my 14 Pro Max but for me it doesn’t do anything better compared to my last 5 iPhones or so. Might go with a Fold 5 instead to get an actual improvement in usability for the first time in a long while.

Reactions: Act3 and Zayway86

bsmr

macrumors 65816
Oct 4, 2005
Germany
Looks like just brushing to me. Am I missing something?
Would be nice, if it only is the brushing... But for me it looks like a fine cut.
SCR-20230923-pfhy-2.jpeg

ant the ninja

macrumors 6502a
Nov 21, 2012
This is the first year I’ve ever considered it. I’m on the iUP so I upgrade every year. I think I got so used to the 14P and the stainless steel and how it felt like a heavy premium device that I just can’t get used to the 15P. It somehow feels cheap to me. I also have one that seems to be effected by the edges of the phone being slightly sharp where the glass meets the frame, almost like a very small panel gap.

I’m also comparing photos from my 14P and I’m finding that 15P is twice as noisy and has less detail than my 14P, especially in portrait mode.

Honestly I may do an exchange because something just feels off on this one. I can’t help but feel like this 15p is such a minor upgrade compared to the 14p that it’s basically just a stop-gap for the 16.

Reactions: Al Rukh

Nordman 52

macrumors member
Nov 5, 2021
Yes, it feels/looks "cheap" to me compared to previous pro/pro max models. I'm also disappointed in the titanium blue color; way darker than I expected and looks closer to black than a real blue to my eyes. I wasn't impressed by any of the other colors either when I saw them all in person.

• Haha
Reactions: dms_91
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.