Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boltjames

macrumors 601
May 2, 2010
Looks like ATT will never sell me another phone. I’ve been a customer forEVER, as in home phones starting 35 years ago, and cellular since before they even owned Cingular (28 years since I got my first cell phone), and I canNOT get my phone exchanged at this moment. I was within my 14 day exchange period, and have spent no less than FIVE HOURS the last 2 days on the phone because they cannot process an exchange. I can’t tell you how many departments have tried to do it, and how many escalations it has supposedly been to. It’s freaking ridiculous. It’s THEIR OWN POLICY, and they literally cannot make it happen. I mean they’re gonna have to come up with something, because right now it’s the principle of the thing, but I am way beyond annoyed.
Have you specifically tried the RETENTION department in you phone calls?

They are the ones who get things done. Dial 611, and just keep saying RETENTION until the automated phone system gets you connected.

Reactions: Glideslope

ssledoux

macrumors 601
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
Have you specifically tried the RETENTION department in you phone calls?

They are the ones who get things done. Dial 611, and just keep saying RETENTION until the automated phone system gets you connected.

IDK if I’ve gotten that one, but I have heard from the office of the president, and still nothing has been decided, although I’m supposed to hear from him again today.

I will ask him that question.

boltjames

macrumors 601
May 2, 2010
IDK if I’ve gotten that one, but I have heard from the office of the president, and still nothing has been decided, although I’m supposed to hear from him again today.

I will ask him that question.

Dial 611, say RETENTION to the automated system. The retention department will clear this up in 10 minutes and you won’t need to wait for whatever BS the regular agents told you. Retention has their best trained staff and people actually empowered to make decisions.

ssledoux

macrumors 601
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
Dial 611, say RETENTION to the automated system. The retention department will clear this up in 10 minutes and you won’t need to wait for whatever BS the regular agents told you. Retention has their best trained staff and people actually empowered to make decisions.

Well the Office of the President is above retention, and they have assured me they will get it taken care of, so I’m gonna give him a few days to handle it. I just spoke with him again.

harpua626

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2018
Upstate NY
I went to att store and ordered the 15PM in BT 512GB on 10/10. The att app says shipped on 10/11 through ups, well I click on ups tracking number takes me to the ups app and on there is says “Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.” Anybody else had an issue like this?
They usually generate shipping labels ahead of time, should update within 24 hrs. I ordered my 15PM on 10/11 and got it yesterday. Loving it so far

boltjames

macrumors 601
May 2, 2010
Well the Office of the President is above retention, and they have assured me they will get it taken care of, so I’m gonna give him a few days to handle it. I just spoke with him again.
Are you sure you are speaking to AT&T themselves and not a third party affiliate? 90% of the AT&T shops are not owned or operated by AT&T but are (somewhat shady) local small businesses.

ToddH

macrumors 68030
Jul 5, 2010
Central Tx
Yep, that's my ship dates for black titanium 1TB also. I ordered September 22. Please let me know when/if yours ships. I'll do the same!
I just checked… the status has changed to
“Great news! We're just about ready to ship your order.”

It’s now in progress mode…

wgaller

macrumors 6502
Oct 21, 2012
They usually generate shipping labels ahead of time, should update within 24 hrs. I ordered my 15PM on 10/11 and got it yesterday. Loving it so far
That’s the standard first step for most anything that ships through UPS.

jcp007

macrumors 6502
Nov 6, 2020
Third Rock From the Sun
We've had our 15 Pro Max since 10/5.

Out of curiosity, I was wondering if this model was still in the same high demand.

Still not available at my local Apple store but delivery in 4 - 5 weeks.

No in-store pick-up at Best Buy at any store within 250 miles of my city.

Zimmy68

macrumors 68000
Jul 23, 2008
I got my mine delivered by AT&T on Friday (ordered the first weekend of pre-orders).
Went to the corporate AT&T to trade in my 12 Pro Max and asked if they ever got any stock of 15 Pro Max.
He said no.
Blows my mind, especially with non stop commercials of carriers begging people to get it.

maxrest

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2021
I ordered my 256 gb 15 pro max in natural titanium on Thursday and it shipped and got delivered yesterday even though my estimated earliest shipping date was at the end of October

ToddH

macrumors 68030
Jul 5, 2010
Central Tx
My black titanium 1TB is now showing that they are preparing to ship my order. That message showed up Friday I think. I’m guessing it will show that message all week and ship Thursday for Friday delivery. I doubt I’ll get it sooner.

Reactions: rhyx

knownatthater

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2023
I canceled my pre-order and re-ordered from Costco in 9/29. estimate ship was October 13-27. Still "working on my order"

iElectric

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2023
My Costco natural iPhone 15 Pro Max 256gb on 9/29 just shipped today. Was supposed to arrive Oct 20-Nov 3. Kinda surprised based off everyone else's comments.

Reactions: ToddH

UnapolgeticallyMe

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2023
9/15 Pre ordered 15 pm 256gb white titanium with delivery dates of 10/13-10/27 still hasn’t moved but my husband orders 9/30 15 pm 256gb natural titanium with dates 10/27-11/3 and it’s being delivery tomorrow
I’m so annoyed !

Sukach

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2011
I came here to get an idea of when I'd get my phone and looks like I'll still be waiting awhile.

I have to order through my company's 3rd party cellular management system. I had to wait a couple weeks until the phone was available in that system. I ordered the phone on 10/5. The system gives me to status nor any estimated ship date. All it says is "Carrier Submission Delay" which it has said since 10/6.

Looks like people who ordered before me are still waiting.

Can anybody who ordered on or around 10/5 tell me what your estimated ship date was when you ordered?

braxfan

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2015
I Pre ordered on 9/15 pm 256gb white titanium with delivery dates of 10/13-10/27 called att they pushed my delivery date to 10/16 to 10/30 it was delivered today.Check you fedex app or website because att sends your info to fedex before it is updated on their site.

Reactions: DcGamer05

iElectric

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2023
IMG_2091.jpeg
Well my phone came from Costco, but has a scratch that is deep enough to see when the screen is on.

Needless to say it has become a massive pain to deal with Costco to get a swap. I didn’t activate the phone. Apparently I have to activate it to even get a replacement order. Outright returning it will not allow me to even place an order for 30 days. Guess I won’t be ordering from Costco again

Duble

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2023
I have firstnet so I was told the only way to get the 15pm was via phone or in person. I ordered on 10/13 (white 512gb). Has anyone gotten theirs that ordered that late? Or any shipping updates?

Reactions: DcGamer05

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
I have firstnet so I was told the only way to get the 15pm was via phone or in person. I ordered on 10/13 (white 512gb). Has anyone gotten theirs that ordered that late? Or any shipping updates?
It’s gonna be some time before stock catches up. I ordered the same phone different carrier on 9/25 and it just shipped yesterday. Supply is extremely tight on the white and Natural Titanium models. The blue model is readily available almost everywhere. Best of luck to you.

Reactions: Duble

rysmtihaz

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2008
October 13-26 here too and still working your order. Annoying since I can walk into any Apple Store and pick up a 15 Pro today.

efx219

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2014
anyone order more recently? i gave in and ordered 10/12, still in the "processing" phase with a Nov 13-20 arrival quote..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.