Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

keeeenyaa

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2023
Canceled my order once again after being told it would ship yesterday evening then being told that that wasn’t true and she didn’t know why the rep told me that. Best Buy had 1 left, picking it up today 😅

Reactions: Lindamariee11

phaggard

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2007
Canceled my order once again after being told it would ship yesterday evening then being told that that wasn’t true and she didn’t know why the rep told me that. Best Buy had 1 left, picking it up today 😅
I was chatting with an ATT rep two weeks ago about my order and was told my phone was getting ready to ship. Still waiting. I think when a phone is pre-ordered, it looks on their records as ready to ship, but they don’t have the phone yet, to ship.

keeeenyaa

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_7482.jpeg
    IMG_7482.jpeg
    401.6 KB · Views: 56

PorpoiseHork

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2023
In under 24 hours since I made with the phone rep for the PM 512 in blue, it has already been processed and shipped. UPS tracking shows it will be delivered tomorrow. Anyone still with stuck pre-orders definitely try calling in or go to the store to cancel your pre-order and re-order it. If you're not picky on the color you might get it within a couple of days vs weeks.

dave006

macrumors 68040
Jul 3, 2008
Just West of East
They shipped mine a day or 2 after returning the payment. But if I was you I’d cancel and go in a store. The in store orders place priority
No the AT&T retail stores have their own inventory pool just like Apple retails stores have different inventory and delivery dates vs on-line orders.

Dave

dannyh5319

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2023
Mine has a shipping date of October 6th - 20th should I just cancel and reorder through att rep..I ordered it on the 24th of September.

PorpoiseHork

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2023
Got mine delivered Friday at 8:45 pm on Friday by UPS. The driver just tossed it on the door step and the delivery confirmation just stated "Met with customer." They never knocked/rang the bell.

Original order 9/16 - Never progressed passed "we're working on your order phase" Cancelled
Made new order online 10/3 (ATT Cancelled it) Repeated again on 10/3 (ATT Cancelled on 10/4)
Called ATT on 10/4 and placed order directly with phone rep. Delivered 10/6.

rhyx

macrumors 6502
Jan 15, 2008
It’s a black titanium 256gb model.
Assuming Pro Max, I show: Delivers between October 24, 2023 and November 07, 2023.

This is much longer than the 512 Blue Pro Max which shows: Delivers between October 11, 2023 and October 12, 2023.

The cancel and reorder strategy is highly dependent on the exact color and size. Take caution that a cancel and reorder could put you even further out.

Loves2spoon

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2010
California
Pre ordered day 1, still stuck here 😂

Called att multiple times today, connecting to an agent “we’re sorry that number is no longer in service” 😂

SHIPMENT INFO
Estimated to ship:
Fri., Oct. 13, 2023 - Fri., Oct. 27, 2023

iPhone 15 pro max white 256

Reactions: knownatthater

ssledoux

macrumors 601
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
Anyone looking for a white titanium 256? I’m returning/swapping mine, and ATT is having issues trying to do it (today is my deadline, and they’ve opened a case, but it’s picking up my order date instead of ship date and acting like I’m past the return window - I have taken pics from the app to show it’s saying on or before today).

Anyway, was considering just selling and re-buying instead of waiting on them to deal with it. I love the phone, and it is perfect - I just cannot deal with the size/weight. I was really hoping to get used to it, but after a lot of use this weekend, I realize it just isn’t for me.

Thinking of listing it in the marketplace area, but figured I’d see if anyone in this thread who is still waiting might be interested.

• Wow
Reactions: Surfsalot

Surfsalot

macrumors 68000
Mar 18, 2023
Anyone looking for a white titanium 256? I’m returning/swapping mine, and ATT is having issues trying to do it (today is my deadline, and they’ve opened a case, but it’s picking up my order date instead of ship date and acting like I’m past the return window - I have taken pics from the app to show it’s saying on or before today).

Anyway, was considering just selling and re-buying instead of waiting on them to deal with it. I love the phone, and it is perfect - I just cannot deal with the size/weight. I was really hoping to get used to it, but after a lot of use this weekend, I realize it just isn’t for me.

Thinking of listing it in the marketplace area, but figured I’d see if anyone in this thread who is still waiting might be interested.
Oh no? 15 pro incoming? You had the 14 pro wishing you had of kept it?

ToddH

macrumors 68030
Jul 5, 2010
Central Tx
Pre ordered day 1, still stuck here 😂

Called att multiple times today, connecting to an agent “we’re sorry that number is no longer in service” 😂

SHIPMENT INFO
Estimated to ship:
Fri., Oct. 13, 2023 - Fri., Oct. 27, 2023

iPhone 15 pro max white 256
Those are my delivery dates or ship dates for my black titanium 1TB. I guess I should’ve just got two blue ones instead of waiting for a black.

ssledoux

macrumors 601
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
Oh no? 15 pro incoming? You had the 14 pro wishing you had of kept it?

Nope. I think I’m actually doing a regular 15.

Originally I planned to get a 15 plus, talked myself up to the pro, but honestly, I think it’s size AND weight for me - not just weight, so I’m going back to a regular phone. The only reason I even got a pro last year was because of the notch - it just always bugged me and I wanted a phone without it. It’s why I planned to just get the plus because I knew they were going to the DI on the 15s, and I could get size without weight. After some heavy use this weekend though, I Feel like the larger size and the weight are both issues for me.

Reactions: Surfsalot

Surfsalot

macrumors 68000
Mar 18, 2023

Originally I planned to get a 15 plus, talked myself up to the pro, but honestly, I think it’s size AND weight for me - not just weight, so I’m going back to a regular phone. The only reason I even got a pro last year was because of the notch - it just always bugged me and I wanted a phone without it. It’s why I planned to just get the plus because I knew they were going to the DI on the 15s, and I could get size without weight. After some heavy use this weekend though, I Feel like the larger size and the weight are both issues for me.
ok, I only asked as I have the 14 pro and agree I would like lighter too, 15 is tempting seems to be better battery and no issues like the pro's are having, looks better in the black imo than the pro. I had the 13 max for 18 months and being a guy was just too big in the pockets, here in Australia it's shorts 9 months of the year.

ps have you tried a folio case? My wife has the Nomad with her 12 max has never complained about size/weight.

rhyx

macrumors 6502
Jan 15, 2008
Those are my delivery dates or ship dates for my black titanium 1TB. I guess I should’ve just got two blue ones instead of waiting for a black.
Yep, that's my ship dates for black titanium 1TB also. I ordered September 22. Please let me know when/if yours ships. I'll do the same!

ssledoux

macrumors 601
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
ok, I only asked as I have the 14 pro and agree I would like lighter too, 15 is tempting seems to be better battery and no issues like the pro's are having, looks better in the black imo than the pro. I had the 13 max for 18 months and being a guy was just too big in the pockets, here in Australia it's shorts 9 months of the year.

ps have you tried a folio case? My wife has the Nomad with her 12 max has never complained about size/weight.

I use a Loopy case - doesn’t add a lot of bulk, but the loop makes it so much easier to hold, reach, maneuver with one hand. It definitely even helps with the pro max, but the weight/size might outweigh the positives for me personally.

My phone is absolutely perfect though - I’ve had no issues whatsoever.

ToddH

macrumors 68030
Jul 5, 2010
Central Tx
Yep, that's my ship dates for black titanium 1TB also. I ordered September 22. Please let me know when/if yours ships. I'll do the same!
Ok, will do. I check the app daily hoping to see a status change. If the black is this popular, I didn’t know. All I see on video unboxing reels is the natural titanium color and a few blue ones. I rarely see the white or the black.

boltjames

macrumors 601
May 2, 2010

The regular 15 is the way to go. It's the perfect combination of size/weight/features in 2023.

Reactions: SusieS
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.