Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Dec 27, 2003
So? You don't know how much he paid for either of his houses or what his financial situation is like. $30,000 is a LOT of money even for someone with two houses.

Maybe the reason he can afford a summer home is because he doesn't waste his money like that.

Yes, by first taking advantage of an unlimited plan that will eventually affect others not like him, and then waiting until taxpayers fund infrastructure improvements to subsidize his choice to live away from others.

That's always how some afford more stuff than the average person, they find a way to make everyone else pay for it. "Rich" people are some of the cheapest humans I know.

Channan

macrumors 68030
Mar 7, 2012
New Orleans
Yes, by first taking advantage of an unlimited plan that will eventually affect others not like him, and then waiting until taxpayers fund infrastructure improvements to subsidize his choice to live away from others.

That's always how some afford more stuff than the average person, they find a way to make everyone else pay for it. "Rich" people are some of the cheapest humans I know.
The "average person" can do the same exact thing this dude is doing. They can and do take advantage of unlimited plans. Stop whining about it. Every carrier offers unlimited again.

Suspended
Dec 27, 2003
The "average person" can do the same exact thing this dude is doing. They can and do take advantage of unlimited plans. Stop whining about it. Every carrier offers unlimited again.

The average person does not use 348gb of unthrottled wireless data a month from their summer vacation home.

Yes, every carrier offers unlimited again, but it's throttled.

I'll comment however I please, thank you very much.

BarryL

macrumors 6502
Dec 2, 2012
Guess it really won't make a difference anymore now. As we all have been notified starting on 5/25/2017 after 22GB our "unlimited" iPad plans data flow could be slowed down on a congested tower.

Both my plans are way over 22GB (no where close to 348GB) starting today. Guess I'll have to roll with the punches.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truefan31

Channan

macrumors 68030
Mar 7, 2012
New Orleans
The average person does not use 348gb of unthrottled wireless data a month from their summer vacation home.

Yes, every carrier offers unlimited again, but it's throttled you're de-prioritized after over 20GB.

I'll comment however I please, thank you very much.
FTFY

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.