Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cschmelz

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2007
I just ordered the ProClip mount (drivers side of dash) for my Audi S6 for a nice clean install (been using Pitaka CD slot mount which is Qi not MagSafe) along with their MagSafe holder with the bottom support. Seems best of both worlds, little support to keep it from jumping off, MagSafe at full rate with Apple specific charger at full wattage, etc...

I think it will be a nice upgrade from the Qi/Pitaka locked in system (which they are moving away from anyhow) as well as 15watt charging over 5 watt Qi.

Reactions: eg2007

jterp7

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2011
Belkin still doesnt have a full speed 15w magsafe vent out yet and their 10w one isnt available for 1-2 months on amazon and isnt even the version that includes the charger. The original mount seems to work just fine with my pro max so i’ll wait to see if we get a full speed all in one solution.

rstark18

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2009
Here is a couple pics of the Spiegel.

8URIzR7.jpg

J1W2yD6.jpg

overfedexed

macrumors regular
Jan 1, 2014
Another ProClip/:apple: magsafe charger user checking in ?

And another ProClip MagSafe user here! Actually I ordered the first one just after I got my phone. The second one will be arriving any minute.

I did have to modify the extendable support feet so that it could hold my Otterbox Defender on my 13 PM. No big deal though, I just extended the slots a little.

Reactions: eg2007

fortfive

macrumors newbie
Jun 29, 2013
Sorry earlier in the thread I said I ordered a Moment charger. They don't have chargers. But I did order one of their tripod mounts.
The car charger I did order is from Spiegel ( Spiegel Wireless Car Charger ). I haven't received it yet but I have high hopes for it.
For anyone else finding this thread, the Spiegel is a cool design, but does not mount well, at least in my car. I have it mounted on a smooth plastic surface, just a little off verticle. It comes with two layers of adhesive: an adhesive pad and then adhesive already applied to the base. Mine separates between these two, even without my iphone attached. Spiegel support is useless and insulting. I recommend avoiding.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.