Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Original poster
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
That's not a good combination: power outage and time capsule. Both I don't like. Hope no severe damage for your data occurred ...

well i got everything back up and running, except the time capsule. luckily i have another airport extreme that works. it just means slower network speeds for my webserver in the house. but i guess it gives me a reason to upgrade to the new airport extreme

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Original poster
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
we now have a total of 853,059,098 points! that's only 146,940,902 short of 1 billion! at our current rate we should be about 66 days away, or around 31 Oct 2013

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Original poster
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
I moved stuff around too -- don't think I made it any cooler though!

we're all cooking with gas now :D

i at least got the bedroom a little cooler (i think). but overall i probably didn't do much good. i shut down the mac pro and the system with the 7970 for now. it's just too hot, and i'm afraid of that next power bill

Louis Wu

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2011
Toronto
i at least got the bedroom a little cooler (i think). but overall i probably didn't do much good. i shut down the mac pro and the system with the 7970 for now. it's just too hot, and i'm afraid of that next power bill

I am completely scared of opening the next envelope from the power company.

but we're getting closer to a billion, aren't we :)

ChristianVirtual

macrumors 601
May 10, 2010
日本
I am completely scared of opening the next envelope from the power company.

but we're getting closer to a billion, aren't we :)

i feel the exact same way. and mine's coming soon :(

Don't open it, put it on the GPUs and burn it ...:p

Hey, but same for me: I didn't asked my wife for the last power bills; she didn't yet came to me, either ... Don't wake sleeping dogs. :D

lordonuthin

macrumors 6502
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa

Hey, but same for me: I didn't asked my wife for the last power bills; she didn't yet came to me, either ... Don't wake sleeping dogs. :D

I know what we can do! Throw all our electric bills in a pile and then pick one at random, and that's the one you have to pay! :p or see if that sleeping dog will eat them.

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Original poster
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong

I know what we can do! Throw all our electric bills in a pile and then pick one at random, and that's the one you have to pay! :p or see if that sleeping dog will eat them.

ya'll are cracking me up. i would pay your power bill if i could have your internet speed!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.