Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacDevil7334

Contributor
Oct 15, 2011
Austin TX
Best Buy has a 20% off sale going on Apple Watch bands right now. Doesn’t look like they have the new spring bands yet but all the fall colors are on sale. Includes Milanese Loop and some leather bands (including some discontinued Modern and Classic buckles). Also a few discontinued sport band/loops in there.

MacDevil7334

Contributor
Oct 15, 2011
Austin TX
Amazon also having a 20% off sale. The spring 2020 bands are also excluded and many delivery dates aren’t until early May. So, you’re probably still better off going through Best Buy if you can.

Reactions: twanj

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
Wow nectarine sport loop showing at 50% on US Amazon, but of course nary a 40mm at any price, just like eBay!

They are used or open box but still a great price. That discount has been available for the nectarine for months, they also had the indigo for the same price for a while until those went out of stock.

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
Sounds like you need to scoop a 44mm watch for scenarios like this.. it’s the only sensible choice, really ;)
Oh I have two but spicy orange serves my loop needs there! And those are my legacy watches...silver stainless doesn’t get a ton of love since gold came on the scene and just serves as a delivery vehicle for 44mm only leather stuff. And i can’t even look my s3 Nike in the eye with that bezel and those old watchfaces...it’s getting no use with quarantine keeping me from sports.

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
Love all these finds at this store, but that store is US-only it seems eh? Wonder why..
Hmm...i would guess its something to do with shipping. Everything seems to ship free (I’m sure they incentivize it for sellers) or for three bucks, to undercut eBay and Poshmark, which this feels like a knock-off of. Posh mark is $7 shipping on everything ffs

rxtiger

macrumors regular
Oct 23, 2010
Best Buy has a 20% off sale going on Apple Watch bands right now. Doesn’t look like they have the new spring bands yet but all the fall colors are on sale. Includes Milanese Loop and some leather bands (including some discontinued Modern and Classic buckles). Also a few discontinued sport band/loops in there.
Thanks! Pretty nice selection of discounted bands. I actually picked up an open box Seashell loop for $26. Not a vibrant color, but wanted it for my collection.

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
Thanks! Pretty nice selection of discounted bands. I actually picked up an open box Seashell loop for $26. Not a vibrant color, but wanted it for my collection.

Nice, can you post a picture? I’ve wanted to add a white loop to my collection as well. I’m never sure between Nike summit white or Apple seashell. I know the seashell is not as bright summit white. Pics would definitely be appreciated.

rxtiger

macrumors regular
Oct 23, 2010
Nice, can you post a picture? I’ve wanted to add a white loop to my collection as well. I’m never sure between Nike summit white or Apple seashell. I know the seashell is not as bright summit white. Pics would definitely be appreciated.
Will do as soon as it arrives. Should be here by Tues or Weds.

Reactions: JBlass421

FenC

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2016
Wellington, New Zealand
Hmm, might need to check Mercari out as it could be worth the cost of shipping via a forwarding service at those prices.

Also I saw a bunch of old syles of Hermes in the Canadian store that would have given my MasterCard exercise if I could get them to NZ. Sometimes it’s really frustrating being down here...

My one and only Sport Loop was Seashell. I say was as I sold it with the S4 it came with, so no pic opportunity. Wore it twice then put it away until I needed a band to sell with a Watch. Not a loop fan.

toxtrepla

macrumors 6502
Apr 12, 2020
I have one, it’s actually pretty nice. I didn’t think I’d like it as much as I do. Goes with a lot ?

Agreed. Lavender gray in the middle. One of my favorite colors that surprisingly goes with a ton. Killer price at 20.

463DAFF8-9DA2-4C8A-A156-E1C9513E94F0.jpeg

Reactions: Fhotofaerie

jeremyfernie

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2019
Mississauga, Canada
For my fellow Canadians here:

TheSource.ca: Sport Bands and Loops

(too many to list, Apple & Nike, several rare discontinued ones, and most have minor discounts too!)

[edit: looks like the search results page might be bugging and not showing the discounts. individual product pages do reflect the discounts correctly, where applicable.)

Last edited:

toxtrepla

macrumors 6502
Apr 12, 2020
For my fellow Canadians here:

TheSource.ca: Sport Bands and Loops

(too many to list, Apple & Nike, several rare discontinued ones, and most have minor discounts too!)

[edit: looks like the search results page might be bugging and not showing the discounts. individual product pages do reflect the discounts correctly, where applicable.)
Wish I was in Canada!! Good prices for spruce fogs. Thanks for posting!

Reactions: jeremyfernie
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.