Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ariel32

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
I watched some YouTube videos today that the embargo lifted and the non-Pros look almost white. Very interesting color choices this year. I bet in person they look better.
I hope they do. So far I have only watched one video and to be honest, totally IMHO, the regular colours look simply... awful.

powerbook911

macrumors 601
Mar 15, 2005
At first I wanted blue pro max but changed my mind to natural. I’m glad I did because even though I use a case I still want a phone that looks good naked and the blue pros I’m seeing in videos just look ugh after a while.

I've regretted ordering the blue a little bit. The natural is the best looking in my eyes. Still, I wanted the coating and wasn't sure if natural had it. I'll be ok with the blue.

jcp007

macrumors 6502
Nov 6, 2020
Third Rock From the Sun
Yeah, I think it was MKBHD that I watched this morning, the blue one looked pure white with a light blue camera zone. I knew it was blue and I even tried to see it but I just couldn’t.

My partner is getting the pink 15 and she loved all shades of pink and agreed that’s the one she wanted (I asked if she wanted a pink phone and she got excited). We’ll see how she likes it on Friday but I think it’ll look rad with a clear case 💕

At first I wanted blue pro max but changed my mind to natural. I’m glad I did because even though I use a case I still want a phone that looks good naked and the blue pros I’m seeing in videos just look ugh after a while.
We too changed our minds from Black Titanium to Natural Titanium on our 15 PM 512GB on AT&T.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.