Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RobbySkateboard

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 3, 2010
I got my dad a new iphone so he gave me his iphone 4 (which was actually mine that I handed down to him) it's currently running 6.1.3 and I'd REALLY like to get it on 6.1.2 so I can jailbreak it but I don't have any shsh blobs and have no clue how to downgrade to 6.1.2, anyone out there know a way I can do this?

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
I got my dad a new iphone so he gave me his iphone 4 (which was actually mine that I handed down to him) it's currently running 6.1.3 and I'd REALLY like to get it on 6.1.2 so I can jailbreak it but I don't have any shsh blobs and have no clue how to downgrade to 6.1.2, anyone out there know a way I can do this?

You should also download iFaith (windows only) and dump your iOS 6.1.3 blobs (note: it only works because of the particular device you have)

TriJetHero

macrumors 601
Oct 13, 2010
World
You should also download iFaith (windows only) and dump your iOS 6.1.3 blobs (note: it only works because of the particular device you have)

Correct, but he still can't downgrade to 6.1.2, just restore or downgrade to 6.1.3 if he has to for some reason.

mesmerizer

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2013
Need the SHSH blob of IOS 6.1.3

Hey bro, i need the shsh blob for iOS 6.1.3 for iPhone 4 GSM that you have.
Please if you can help me with it. Thanks. Appreciated. :) :apple:
The procedure is as follows:

"Download the iFaith software (its 5 MB only) from this link and unzip the file:
https://github.com/iH8sn0w/iFaith/releases/v1.5.9/1085/ifaith-v1.5.9.zip

Perform the same, as shown in this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS9lFIulroM&feature=youtu.be

And lastly mail me the SHSH blobs file at mr.mesmerizer@yahoo.com"

Or else, if you already jailbroke on it...Cydia saved it automatically. So directly just mail me that file.

Last edited:

T5BRICK

macrumors G3
Aug 3, 2006
Oregon
Hey bro, i need the shsh blob for iOS 6.1.3 for iPhone 4 GSM that you have.
Please if you can help me with it. Thanks. Appreciated. :) :apple:
The procedure is as follows:

"Download the iFaith software (its 5 MB only) from this link and unzip the file:
https://github.com/iH8sn0w/iFaith/releases/v1.5.9/1085/ifaith-v1.5.9.zip

Perform the same, as shown in this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS9lFIulroM&feature=youtu.be

And lastly mail me the SHSH blobs file at mr.mesmerizer@yahoo.com"

Or else, if you already jailbroke on it...Cydia saved it automatically. So directly just mail me that file.

I don't think it works that way. The SHSH blobs are device specific, they won't work for a different phone.

011gold

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2013
Needed SHSH BLOB FILES!!!!! urgently

Hey sure, just give me your email and ill send you some shsh blobs:rolleyes:

BRO PLZZ PLZZZ PLZZZ SEND ME SOME SHSH BLOB FILES ! am reallystuck at ios7 n i didnt backuped blob files am tird n anger huh 2 dayshave passed am trying everything but nthn work! :( :p so plzz as QUICK AS U CAN!!!! send me !!! i will b greatly thankful to u broda.. :)
at 0172jaspreet@gmail.com

faizoff

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2012
On a related note, I have my iphone 4 jailbroken on ios 6.1.4 (semitethered) would I be able to save the shsh blobs on my jb device in case i decide to go back someday?

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
On a related note, I have my iphone 4 jailbroken on ios 6.1.4 (semitethered) would I be able to save the shsh blobs on my jb device in case i decide to go back someday?

Try Ifaith.
Not sure if it has been updated yet for 6.1.4 but it should pull your current blobs and upload them on their server and save a local copy too.

faizoff

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2012
Try Ifaith.
Not sure if it has been updated yet for 6.1.4 but it should pull your current blobs and upload them on their server and save a local copy too.

Thanks, actually I just checked my iphone 4 is a jb 6.1.3 and not 6.1.4. I think ifaith should work.

011gold

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2013
You realize he won't send them because it won't work in downgrading, right?

help me ?? i ugraded my iphone widout knwng about shsh blob n all hell :p bt nw am sufferring frm ACTIVATION ERROR ! n i wont to downlgrade my i[hone to 6! :( anyone plzz help me !! asap! I WOULD BE REALLY THANKFUL ALOOT (y) :/

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
help me ?? i ugraded my iphone widout knwng about shsh blob n all hell :p bt nw am sufferring frm ACTIVATION ERROR ! n i wont to downlgrade my i[hone to 6! :( anyone plzz help me !! asap! I WOULD BE REALLY THANKFUL ALOOT (y) :/

I can send you any blobs you want for any iPhone. Just send me some money through paypal friends and family.

But remember, they won't ever work with your device. You can try I guess lol

Now, can you write properly?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.