Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
help me ?? i ugraded my iphone widout knwng about shsh blob n all hell :p bt nw am sufferring frm ACTIVATION ERROR ! n i wont to downlgrade my i[hone to 6! :( anyone plzz help me !! asap! I WOULD BE REALLY THANKFUL ALOOT (y) :/

The first post was funny. Now it's played out. Way to ruin a good thing!

donchos

macrumors newbie
Dec 7, 2013
Hi,
I'm stuck on iOS 7 on my iPad 2 wifi only and I have shsh for iOS 5 and iOS 6, but not for iOS 4. I've heard that the downgrade may be possible if my device is wifi only, but I decided to ask here for sure.
Thank you!

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Hi,
I'm stuck on iOS 7 on my iPad 2 wifi only and I have shsh for iOS 5 and iOS 6, but not for iOS 4. I've heard that the downgrade may be possible if my device is wifi only, but I decided to ask here for sure.
Thank you!

No downgrade without a bootrom exploit. There is no bootrom exploit for the iPad 2

JackieInCo

Suspended
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
hello pls help me.. can any one of u can send me shsh blobs of ios6.1.3 and 6.1.2 pls..
:apple:

Enjoy.

Blob-Town-The-Blob-1958-Documentary-@-Phoenixville-Pennsylvania-by-James-Rolfe.jpg

MistarV

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2014
Need SHSH Blob Ios 6.0.3

I'm drinking now for New Years.
Remind me next year in 2014 brah:D

Hi,

can you help me to get SHSH Blob for my Iphone 4 GSM? I updated without knowing all these and now stuck from downgrading.. I need SHSH Blob of Ios 6.1.2... Can you help me pleaaseeeee........

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Hi,

can you help me to get SHSH Blob for my Iphone 4 GSM? I updated without knowing all these and now stuck from downgrading.. I need SHSH Blob of Ios 6.1.2... Can you help me pleaaseeeee........

Assuming you're one of the serious ones asking a question, you can't. Each blob is unique to each device. If you didn't get it when Apple signed it, you can't get it anymore

If you were on 6.1.2, you could use iFaith to dump a blob (for any device with bootrom exploit)

----------

Will there be? :D

Hopefully, but I wouldn't count on it unless apple's servers get hacked or they change their ways :D

MistarV

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2014
Assuming you're one of the serious ones asking a question, you can't. Each blob is unique to each device. If you didn't get it when Apple signed it, you can't get it anymore

If you were on 6.1.2, you could use iFaith to dump a blob (for any device with bootrom exploit)

----------

Hopefully, but I wouldn't count on it unless apple's servers get hacked or they change their ways :D

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I don't get it. I'm very new to this but are you saying that there is another way?

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I don't get it. I'm very new to this but are you saying that there is another way?

download the latest version of ifaith and check if cydia has your blobs. if yes, download them and let ifaith check if they're complete blobs

if ifaith says they're complete, then you can use them. or PM me your ECID and I can help you check

lavidivincy

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2014
iphone 4 6.1.3 ssh.

Hey sure, just give me your email and ill send you some shsh blobs:rolleyes:

Hi, friend could you please send me some 6.1.3 ssh for my iphone 4. because iam stuck on my ios 7.0.4. i want downgrade it back to 6.1.3. anyway thanks. have good day.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.