Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lordonuthin

macrumors 6502
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
oh come on....give more clues! ;)

1+1=more rabbits! Might as well reveal this weeks catch; 1 Titan plus 1 660ti. Probably won't make it to 1M ppd - yet. That is as long as the 660 will fold on the MP and the 480 will play nice with the Titan otherwise the 480 would have to go. But I should get close, like maybe 800-900k ppd. Then after payday we will see.

----------

seven samurai,
eight titans ? :confused:

:eek: Need to share my passkey with him ...

:d

----------

we all do. ;)

The NSA probably already has our pass keys, to bad they won't use some of their hardware to help us out. :eek:

----------

Congrats to Louis Wu! He just moved into 5th place on the team and will soon move to 4th!

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Original poster
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
1+1=more rabbits! Might as well reveal this weeks catch; 1 Titan plus 1 660ti. Probably won't make it to 1M ppd - yet. That is as long as the 660 will fold on the MP and the 480 will play nice with the Titan otherwise the 480 would have to go. But I should get close, like maybe 800-900k ppd. Then after payday we will see.

let us know how it goes! i'm curious to see/hear how the 660ti does in the mac pro (since i need to upgrade the 465 in mine now)

Louis Wu

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2011
Toronto

Very nice! and congrats again -- more shiny hardware! I'd bet on the 480 having to go though -- how much PPD is that worth these days?

looking forward to seeing you hit 900 K and then the fabled Mil :)

----------
Congrats to Louis Wu! He just moved into 5th place on the team and will soon move to 4th!

Thank You!

And 4th is where I'll stay! :D

ChristianVirtual

macrumors 601
May 10, 2010
日本
and congratulations on getting past me for #4 spot on the daily list :eek:

Yeah, saw that too ... Oops !! :D

I'm also thinking on take out the 660 for some time; I was mainly chasing the 10m and wanted to see how it would run in winter. Actually it still too warm here. I need to run the fans at least on 80% to keep the 780 around 70C.
Damn, last week I even forgot to change and the card run above 90C :mad:

That will get the known order back in daily list. :eek:

----------

and congratulations on getting past me for #4 spot on the daily list :eek:

Just bounced back :(. Was nice on #4; short but nice ... ;)

lordonuthin

macrumors 6502
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Congrats to Louis Wu! He is now our number 4 guy!:cool: now we have to get sciFrog and lyzardking up to 5th and 6th place. And ChristianJapan will soon be in 13th and then 11th place!

Congrats to Sweetfeld28 for hitting 9 million points!

If we keep going like this we will be, well ok, we'll still be in the same place but at least we are trying! :p

Louis Wu

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2011
Toronto
Congrats to Louis Wu! He is now our number 4 guy!:cool: now we have to get sciFrog and lyzardking up to 5th and 6th place. And ChristianJapan will soon be in 13th and then 11th place!

Congrats to Sweetfeld28 for hitting 9 million points!

If we keep going like this we will be, well ok, we'll still be in the same place but at least we are trying! :p

Many thanks! It's been a long time coming!

and where are those guys in the forum? haven't heard from them in a long while! (but they're obviously still in the hunt, which is great)

one and a half months and we'll see where we are...

----------

This morning EOC still showed I could pass "that guy" in 13 years (!); now he is "grey" and unreachable for me ... ;)

Well done Louis: fourth place :)

thank you!!

and you can catch me too -- get another 780 -- they'll look great together in the same case :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.