Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Czr5127

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 18, 2017
so you know when you’re on a call and exit the phone app to access any other app mid call, there’s a green bar on top of your screen to let you know the call is active and how long your call is going for? Well I’ve notice that multiple times when I’m not even on a call, that this bar appears when I’m switching through apps. I’m freaked out, is this normal?
I have an iPhone 7 with the latest ios. Please somebody tell me I’m not being spied in lol.

uknation87

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2016
so you know when you’re on a call and exit the phone app to access any other app mid call, there’s a green bar on top of your screen to let you know the call is active and how long your call is going for? Well I’ve notice that multiple times when I’m not even on a call, that this bar appears when I’m switching through apps. I’m freaked out, is this normal?
I have an iPhone 7 with the latest ios. Please somebody tell me I’m not being spied in lol.

You're totally being spied on.

Reactions: Czr5127

Czr5127

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 18, 2017
What happens if you tap on the green bar when it appears out of nowhere? Are you actually brought to an active call or?
When I click it my phone kind of freezes for a second and takes me back to my home screen.

anubis1980

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2012
the nice part of me wants to tell you that id restore the phone as new or even try a backup to see if it happens again.

the not so nice part of me likes listening into your conversations all day and hearing how you really feel about Sarah... dude tell her, she needs to know.

Reactions: uknation87
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.