Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lyric

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2019
Thread sure went quiet... Anyone pick up any new bands for the holidays?

I got the ultraviolet, pink, first gen blue and Hermès orange sport bands from Chargerstore. Now camellia and light pink are on the way.

Reactions: jaytee86

anthonymoody

macrumors 68040
Aug 8, 2002
Not picking up any more hardware until I decide what to do for S6...if I go SBSS (assuming there is one) then no more SS-lugged bands for me.

Extreme.Ways

macrumors newbie
Dec 28, 2018
On the Wisconsin Border
Would anyone have a recommendation as to a forum where a BNIB black box Hermès Noir version could be traded for a BNIB regular Series 5 SS Hermès (preferably with a Feu band)? I wound up with two of the Noir and would like some variety. I’d rather not go through the hassle of selling it outright. A straight-up trade with another Hermès Apple fan would be ideal. Thanks to all!

anthonymoody

macrumors 68040
Aug 8, 2002
Would anyone have a recommendation as to a forum where a BNIB black box Hermès Noir version could be traded for a BNIB regular Series 5 SS Hermès (preferably with a Feu band)? I wound up with two of the Noir and would like some variety. I’d rather not go through the hassle of selling it outright. A straight-up trade with another Hermès Apple fan would be ideal. Thanks to all!

You could try the marketplace forum here - you can even choose a WTT (Want To Trade) header for your post. Beyond that, not sure how many other sites like that exist.

Brien

macrumors 68040
Aug 11, 2008
I got the ultraviolet, pink, first gen blue and Hermès orange sport bands from Chargerstore. Now camellia and light pink are on the way.
Nice, I also got an Ultraviolet, as well as a Gamma Blue/Blue Orbit, my two biggest wants.

Lyric

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2019
Nice, I also got an Ultraviolet, as well as a Gamma Blue/Blue Orbit, my two biggest wants.
Yeah, ultraviolet and light pink are the two I really want. Anxiously waiting for my light pink.

Extreme.Ways

macrumors newbie
Dec 28, 2018
On the Wisconsin Border
You could try the marketplace forum here - you can even choose a WTT (Want To Trade) header for your post. Beyond that, not sure how many other sites like that exist.
Thanks so much for the reply. It’ll be a looooong time until I can join the marketplace forum here, unfortunately. I’ll keep plugging away at posts though. I’ve been reading Macrumors forums for so many years now, and it’s time I jump in. Hopefully, someone has a SS Series 5 Hermès they’d like to trade for the limited edition “black box” Noir version. Thanks again!

iChernov

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2013
Munich, Germany

And in which country are you located?

Lyric

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2019
Light pink sport band arrived yesterday.

74458d9b852e147df8406a2cedce71b6.plist

anthonymoody

macrumors 68040
Aug 8, 2002
If anyone is interested the SBSS Hermes with the noir band is readily available for free next day shipping and also for in-store pick up at Apple stores IF you go through the Create Your Style link:

applewatchcollector

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2017
If anyone is interested the SBSS Hermes with the noir band is readily available for free next day shipping and also for in-store pick up at Apple stores IF you go through the Create Your Style link:

I can confirm that they are in stock. Union Square store in San Francisco had plenty in stock. HOWEVER, they appear to now come in the 'standard' orange box. My guess is that they discontinued the black box version.

Anyone ordered one in the last few days and received it in the black box?

PieTunes

Contributor
May 6, 2016
San Diego, CA
I can confirm that they are in stock. Union Square store in San Francisco had plenty in stock. HOWEVER, they appear to now come in the 'standard' orange box. My guess is that they discontinued the black box version.

Anyone ordered one in the last few days and received it in the black box?
I don’t think they’ve had the black packaging for awhile now. December 6 I ordered one from Hermès directly, it arrived on the 12th and was in the standard orange box with brown Bolduc ribbon.
8664D0DF-6CD2-4F9A-8D94-52C08540746E.jpeg

Donnation

Suspended
Nov 2, 2014
Loving the Hermès Noir face/band combos, this is with the lavender gray sport.

That's a great looking band. I've been trying to find the dark gray band that comes with the SB Titanium band as it really looks good as well.

Reactions: AJ44

Norre8

macrumors 6502a
Sep 27, 2018
You wanna trade for a ceramic?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.