Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

anthonymoody

macrumors 68040
Aug 8, 2002
It used to be available with silver. I picked one up a couple of weeks ago from an NZ auction site.

Cool - I do sort of remember that, along with a sort of tan/natural color version as well. Came and went quickly IIRC!

iChernov

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2013
Munich, Germany
Did anybody get any of the new Hermes bands? Due to the pandemic and lowest-ever interest they would, most probably, be the rarest Hermes bands ever made... what would you say?

DanneDJ

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2019
Nice!
92BE2315-BC21-445B-9D85-03B4A2A0CF35.jpeg

axantas

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2015
Home
I really like these duo-color combinations black/beige-white looks particularly nice :)
I often do it with the sportsbbands - in all kind of colors.

BTW: We got a new Hermès Watchface with WatchOS 6.2 - WHITE.

CWallace

macrumors G5
Aug 17, 2007
Seattle, WA
Is that the actual new Hermès band?
The leather pattern doesn’t look right for a swift leather band and there’s no edge stitching?

It also has black lugs...

As the OEM bands do not comfortably fit me (195mm is too short), I go third-party and I then swap the lugs for Space Black (I have a SB SS S4) so the image at least gives me a feel for how mine will look.

Reactions: Boardiesboi

Dstopsie

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
Did anybody get any of the new Hermes bands? Due to the pandemic and lowest-ever interest they would, most probably, be the rarest Hermes bands ever made... what would you say?
Hi

I got the new black white one. I’ll post some pics of it.
[automerge]1585213876[/automerge]
Found this on reddit. I really want this but the uncertainty in the world right now has stopped me from buying unnecessary luxury items :/

View attachment 901154
I got it and love it. I missed out on the one I wanted as my holiday gift to myself. So when I saw this I jumped on it. Timing wasn’t the best with what’s going on in the world but YOLO.

JanoschR

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2011
Germany
FYI: The Apple Watch Hermès - 44mm Noir Swift Leather Single Tour is currently available on the German Apple Store (Online). I've checked the site for the last several months and it is the first time it has become available again since it initially sold out. Given the fact that Hermès is currently closed, I wouldn't expect the band to become available anytime soon when this charge is sold out, too.

Link (German Apple Store): https://www.apple.com/de/shop/produ...mès-40-mm-single-tour-swift-lederarmband-noir

Dammit Cubs

macrumors 68020
Jul 31, 2007
FYI: The Apple Watch Hermès - 44mm Noir Swift Leather Single Tour is currently available on the German Apple Store (Online). I've checked the site for the last several months and it is the first time it has become available again since it initially sold out. Given the fact that Hermès is currently closed, I wouldn't expect the band to become available anytime soon when this charge is sold out, too.

Link (German Apple Store): https://www.apple.com/de/shop/produ...mès-40-mm-single-tour-swift-lederarmband-noir

Do you know if the german store ships to Amsterdam?

whoknows2597

macrumors regular
Aug 9, 2019
I might be the odd one out, but does anyone know what the Noir/Black/Gold Single Tour or the Encre/Béton Double Tour looks like on the SSGold watch?

Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.