Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

danny842003

macrumors 68000
Jun 6, 2017
So it's not just me, Fingers crossed this is correct, I'm guessing 3rd party suppliers will have a certain amount of stock delivered to them and it's up to them to arrange delivery.

Normally Apple are pretty strict with embargo’s so I would be surprised if they do come early

LorQ1027

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
San Francisco, CA
Decided to pull the trigger on my first HomePod

Attachments

• B5AE71BB-84D0-4093-81DE-E53681903227.jpeg
    B5AE71BB-84D0-4093-81DE-E53681903227.jpeg
    421.2 KB · Views: 166
Reactions: Apple_Robert

Samtb

macrumors 65816
Jan 6, 2013
Ok so not sure if this is Just Currys PC World in the UK giving out false dates but ordered a couple os HomePod Mini’s and they’re saying to expect delivery on the 13th Nov?!? Won’t complain if true but got a feeling the dates not right? View attachment 1493425
When did you order? Their website still shows launch day delivery and I very much doubt they will have this much stock. Especially when their sister store Carphone Warehouse is showing a December delivery date now.

ZeChild

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2012
Glasgow, UK
When did you order? Their website still shows launch day delivery and I very much doubt they will have this much stock. Especially when their sister store Carphone Warehouse is showing a December delivery date now.
Ordered them on Saturday afternoon TBH highly doubting i‘ll get them on Friday but I live in hope!

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
My tracking number just showed up in fedex showing a Monday delivery

I was wrong.... it's the tracking number for the return of my replacment apple watch... bummer

Last edited:

Ansath

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
Jun 9, 2018
England
My one, which was originally scheduled for Monday, is now bumped to Wednesday 18th..... ?

ZeChild

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2012
Glasgow, UK
Just contacted Curry's about the delivery date on my receipt and they were as helpful as a chocolate fire guard, first the Adviser said the HomePod Mini is currently sold out and that I'd be e-mailed when they are available again with a delivery date, when I asked why my receipt confirms to expect delivery by Friday 13th the Adviser just replied you'll have to wait till the 13th?!?

And the award for not giving a S*&$ goes to...

Got a bad feeling I'll be waiting a while?

• Wow
Reactions: Ansath

Melmanoh

macrumors regular
Oct 17, 2020
Has anyone been Charged yet ? I order thru the apple store app. I was charged for the express delivery but that fell off last night. Still shows order is in process.

Samtb

macrumors 65816
Jan 6, 2013
Just contacted Curry's about the delivery date on my receipt and they were as helpful as a chocolate fire guard, first the Adviser said the HomePod Mini is currently sold out and that I'd be e-mailed when they are available again with a delivery date, when I asked why my receipt confirms to expect delivery by Friday 13th the Adviser just replied you'll have to wait till the 13th?!?

When did you order?

EastCoastBeast

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2020
@caligurl Did you get an email from fedex on your account or something? I am logged in to Fedex but can't see any shipments. Where on the website did you check?

danny842003

macrumors 68000
Jun 6, 2017
Thursday night, still not moved. Not liking my chances of Tuesday (17th) and I think Monday is totally out.

Harrycooke

macrumors 6502
Oct 10, 2012
London
When I ordered it said 17-19th because I wasn’t paying £5 odd for next day, mine is still on processing with expected delivery being 19th.

Reactions: GoldenOak

alias99

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2010

I have ordered from there as well. Had to cancel my first order as my address was wrong due to an issue by them and they refused to change it.

Is there anyway to see the status of the order? All I have is a confirmation email from them and no other way to check.

Samtb

macrumors 65816
Jan 6, 2013
I have ordered from there as well. Had to cancel my first order as my address was wrong due to an issue by them and they refused to change it.

Is there anyway to see the status of the order? All I have is a confirmation email from them and no other way to check.
I don’t think there’s a way of tracking curry’s orders until they dispatch. When was your order?

cjbryce

macrumors 6502a
Jun 4, 2008
London
Ok so not sure if this is Just Currys PC World in the UK giving out false dates but ordered a couple os HomePod Mini’s and they’re saying to expect delivery on the 13th Nov?!? Won’t complain if true but got a feeling the dates not right?
Not sure that'll happen, but fingers crossed for you possibly getting them on the 16th .

I just looked to order from Curry's (I know, I know, but I can get a 7.5% discount there) and they're now showing no availability either for delivery or click-and-collect.

macboi_pro

macrumors member
Nov 6, 2020
Ordered mine from the Apple US Store as soon as the site went live. My order is still Processing and just went from 'We have everything necessary to complete your order. We’ll update your delivery date when your order is preparing to ship.' to 'As soon as the item is ready, we’ll send you an update.'

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.