Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boss.king

macrumors 603
Apr 8, 2009
I guess some of the more delicate people do have iPhones 🤔

Still be a good option, call it the man series, include a pack of jerky, peanuts, real leather case, I’d be first in line 😂
And it could have a unique "no girls allowed" wallpaper, and you could get some MagSafe truck nuts to hang off the back so everyone would know it's a real mans phone. You know, just super-butch, heterosexual man stuff for men.

Last edited:

ShiftHappens

macrumors member
Dec 6, 2022
Vibranium must be the best option - just look at how the Captain's shield still look brand new after all those drops and throws!

Jackbequickly

macrumors 68030
Aug 6, 2022
Stainless steel is still the best choice. The Ti was just a marketing ploy. I have never considered my ProMax to be too heavy.

Reactions: Marty80

Abdichoudxyz

Suspended
May 16, 2023
I don’t even want to know why your mind immediately went to that 😂
Been to plenty a pub, never been behind a uranal lol
No it’s quite simple. Some places like to have exposed copper piping in toilets, cos when it’s all shiny and new, it looks very nice. But men are dirty beasts and cannot pee straight so a lot of it ends up all over the place. Even a teeny bit of splash can affect the copper, as it’s so reactive.

That said; I’ve found that toilet copper can go a very nice turquoise blue rather than green, and that’s actually quite beautiful. Must be something in urine that makes it go that colour.

Reactions: InvertedGoldfish

InvertedGoldfish

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 28, 2023
No it’s quite simple. Some places like to have exposed copper piping in toilets, cos when it’s all shiny and new, it looks very nice. But men are dirty beasts and cannot pee straight so a lot of it ends up all over the place. Even a teeny bit of splash can affect the copper, as it’s so reactive.

That said; I’ve found that toilet copper can go a very nice turquoise blue rather than green, and that’s actually quite beautiful. Must be something in urine that makes it go that colour.

Can also make it shiny with ketchup

DaveS86

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2022
I want a holographic projection iPhone. Little implant in the hand and it projects a phone in to the air, reacts like the real thing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.