Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zest28

macrumors 68020
Jul 11, 2022
Doesn't it depend on the person?

I find the iPhone 15 Pro Max a bit too small personally. And yes, I can use it 1-handed.

freeagent

macrumors 6502a
Mar 9, 2020
If you aren't used to it in a few days then you will never get used to it. You will only get used to using a big phone. It will always be cumbersome.

iKnowMyABGz

macrumors newbie
Apr 1, 2022
Honolulu, HI
I’m just curious unless anyone’s told you yet. But they’re 99.9% the same size(plus is o.o4” taller/0.04” wider). I highly doubt anyone should even be able to physically know there’s a dif lol….The weight wise idea is correct, and the only reason there’s a weight dif between the two is simply the plus is just a dumby down version with less ****, mainly in the camera area. But Im not sure I’m the first to let this also be known I don’t think but the pro max has a much better battery as well which gives it 2 hours of battery life over the plus. If the plus had the same chip tech then I would’ve actually opted for it as I could give two ***** about the camera and extensive intelligence it’s got now bc of AR stuff. But yeah here’s some screenshots if this helps ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attachments

• IMG_5835.png
    IMG_5835.png
    241.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5836.png
    IMG_5836.png
    338.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:

joeblow7777

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2010
I exchanged my 15pro for the 15 plus for the battery life / knowing that the 15plus is lighter weight than the pro max but after 5 days of use im finding it hard to get used to the big size when it comes to holding with one hand / putting it in my pockets. Everything else about the phone is great but wondering if I will actually get used to the size or if it's best to exchange for the reg 15 and lose that amazing battery.
I've owned just about every size of iPhone there's been, but I definitely have favoured the larger sized ones since my 8 Plus. When I first started using a "plus" phone, within a day or two it just felt like the normal size to me, and anything else feels like a mini version.

Reactions: polyphenol

krspkbl

macrumors 68020
Jul 20, 2012
you usually can tell straight away if it's for you. i went with a pro max because the iphone 6.1" felt so small so i went with the 6.7" pro max. i still want a larger iphone. i won't be upgrading next year but i'm excited about the 6.9" iphone. wouldn't mind something at <7.2" to be honest.

everyone has different sizes of hands and some things might bother one person but not another. i don't need to use my iphone much with just one hand. and when i do it's still perfectly usable. doesn't bother me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.