Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

netytan

macrumors 6502
May 23, 2004
applekid said:
Not all piracy is bad? You must be kidding. Give me a situation where turning to piracy is morally right. Once a pirate, always a pirate...

Not true! I used to get a lot of pireted stuff from friends and alike but i havnt touched anything like that since switching to Mac. Besides, find be one person who can honestly say that he has never listed to a pireted CD etc. There hard to come buy, and those who say they havnt are just plain liers!

People, get of your moral high horse and and accept that it happens. And pretty much noone is inocent!

Anarchy99

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2003
CA
netytan said:
find be one person who can honestly say that he has never listed to a pireted CD etc. There hard to come buy, and those who say they havnt are just plain liers!

People, get of your moral high horse and and accept that it happens. And pretty much noone is inocent!
what about canadians music is legal there

stevehaslip

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2004
The Ocean Floor
netytan said:
Not true! I used to get a lot of pireted stuff from friends and alike but i havnt touched anything like that since switching to Mac. Besides, find be one person who can honestly say that he has never listed to a pireted CD etc. There hard to come buy, and those who say they havnt are just plain liers!

it still doesn't make it right, also people can change and do the right thing.

Mr. G4

macrumors 6502
Mar 29, 2002
Rohnert Park, CA
applekid said:
All of you that pirate Tiger are in the same ranks as those losers, as far as I'm concerned.

Sure distributing Tiger will break your confidential agreement with Apple, however, IMHO, it is not equal to pirating a software (Gold Release). To me the more people got their hands on Tiger and try it out will be going out and buy it as soon as it got release. Remember even though Tiger is great, it is still a pre-release and there are a lots of bugs.

Just to remind you, Apple was happily giving away the Beta version of OSX for everyone to beta test for them and hook all of them to switch when the Gold Release got out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.