Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

voicegy

macrumors 65816
This is true...and it has a price...but ran great on my Macbook in Parallels.
but to be fair, I just downloaded the v 2.1 of iFuntastic and it seems much improved...I think I will give it a test drive tonight.

Well, to be fair right-back-at-ya, I am a bit jealous of the ability that the Efiko product has with a built-in ringtone MAKER. I was using Audacity to dick around with my songs and it's not the easiest thing in the world.

I've got Parallels with Windoze as well...maybe I'll give IPhoneRingToneMaker a look-see...they do promise "other than Windows PC" version soon, though.

Still kinda cool to change the at&t logo to something else and rearrange or even get rid of the iPhone icons with iFuntastic.

megfilmworks

macrumors 68020
Jul 1, 2007
Sherman Oaks
Well, to be fair right-back-at-ya, I am a bit jealous of the ability that the Efiko product has with a built-in ringtone MAKER. I was using Audacity to dick around with my songs and it's not the easiest thing in the world.

I've got Parallels with Windoze as well...maybe I'll give IPhoneRingToneMaker a look-see...they do promise "other than Windows PC" version soon, though.

Still kinda cool to change the at&t logo to something else and rearrange or even get rid of the iPhone icons with iFuntastic.
I think you will like the Efiko. Just run the windows side with iTunes. Make sure to go to Administration and Services and restart the Apple mobile device helper. Then iTunes will recognize your iPhone then open the iPhoneringer app and all is well. I am trying the iFuntastic now. I like the movable icons as well...hope it works.

megfilmworks

macrumors 68020
Jul 1, 2007
Sherman Oaks
Just used the iFuntastic app and voila...new icon position, iPhone instead of att and in general much less scary than the first version. Now I like both apps!!

c.greene914

macrumors regular
Jun 3, 2007
I tried to replace the AT&T logo in the top left corner with the Apple logo, but it only shows up in certain apps and does not show up on the home screen.

Can anyone tell me what I did wrong, or is that just how iFuntastic works?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.