Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

max2

macrumors 603
May 31, 2015
I am thinking of buying lifetime sub or option as well.

Anyway to make Infuse Pro to look more like nPlayer Plus on a iPhone and iPad? Does not have to look exactly like it just file view instead of poster view I am asking. I know just use nPlayer Plus but I use Infuse Pro on my Apple TV. (I pay for it yearly)

That is the only thing stopping me from buying lifetime sub or option.

I did like Infuse 5 and 6 GUI better to be honest. Though doubt those still get updates and even if they do sooner or later they will be outdated.

nPlayer has sucky support anyway. Infuse support is decent. Not the best but not the worst. No offense.

Last edited:

firecore

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 20, 2010
Denver, CO
I am thinking of buying lifetime sub or option as well.

Anyway to make Infuse Pro to look more like nPlayer Plus on a iPhone and iPad? Does not have to look exactly like it just file view instead of poster view I am asking. I know just use nPlayer Plus but I use Infuse Pro on my Apple TV. (I pay for it yearly)

That is the only thing stopping me from buying lifetime sub or option.

I did like Infuse 5 and 6 GUI better to be honest. Though doubt those still get updates and even if they do sooner or later they will be outdated.

nPlayer has sucky support anyway. Infuse support is decent. Not the best but not the worst. No offense.
You can switch to list view, and also enable the 'Show Filenames' option in Settings > General to get something that looks a bit more like a file browser.

Also, if you want to avoid fetching metadata from TMDB, you can disable the 'Metadata Fetching' option in Settings > General.

Reactions: max2

max2

macrumors 603
May 31, 2015
You can switch to list view, and also enable the 'Show Filenames' option in Settings > General to get something that looks a bit more like a file browser.

Also, if you want to avoid fetching metadata from TMDB, you can disable the 'Metadata Fetching' option in Settings > General.
Thank you

firecore

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 20, 2010
Denver, CO
Infuse 7.7.4 now available! 💪

Browse Plex collections in Direct Mode, Dolby Atmos spatial audio on Mac, direct search for cast/crew in Emby/Jellyfin, and more!

https://firecore.com/releases

Enjoy! 🙂

GL4V3RhXUAAOwES

Reactions: max2 and iccb
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.