Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

El Salvador

macrumors member
Jul 14, 2010
NL Yo
As long as we don't see any leaked pictures of the parts, I don't believe anything.
If the iWatch would've been in production right now, photographed parts must have been leaked already.

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
and no I didn't go to business college but I do know what people are saying and what people want.

Well you know what people around you are saying and say they want. That's called anecdotal information or hearsay which is neither accepted as fact in science, business, or in most instances, the law, as evidence or fact.

nando87

Cancelled
Jun 25, 2014
Well you know what people around you are saying and say they want. That's called anecdotal information or hearsay which is neither accepted as fact in science, business, or in most instances, the law, as evidence or fact.

I'm sorry to tell you that in all sciences apart from social sciences even a singular contrary event disqualifies a law.

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
I'm sorry to tell you that in all sciences apart from social sciences even a singular contrary event disqualifies a law.

I'm not sure why you are sorry to tell me that or that you feel you need to tell me at all. I pretty much wrote the same thing so I do not disagree -- I can't it's fact.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.