Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Miska82

macrumors member
Nov 16, 2014
Well my mail app behaves weirdly. When I try to delete an email, it disappears from the list as it should but after a second it appears. Some emails I can remove but some of them comes back stubbornly.

gank41

macrumors 601
Mar 25, 2008
i have mayor issues with ring tones and notificatios on 13.2.1 Can i go back to 13.1.2 i have aniPhone 11

Same. Huge problems.. when my iPhone 11 Pro Max has the ringer switched off and settings are set to vibrate only at that point, I’m still getting audible rings and alerts when calls come in or texts and emails.. on my Apple Watch S4 w/ watchOS 6.0.1 and I’ve got silent enabled, I’m still getting audible rings coming thru when a call comes in instead of it vibrating and I’m still hearing the ding/bell when I get texts.

aknedude

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2019
Just restored to 13.1.2 and it stil have the ringtone issue. I Can Call my phone (with my wifes phone) 3 times. And it rings just fine. But after 3 calls iT dont ring anymore. This is it. I dont know What to do now. Tried everything.

ram130

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2013
New York
Just restored to 13.1.2 and it stil have the ringtone issue. I Can Call my phone (with my wifes phone) 3 times. And it rings just fine. But after 3 calls iT dont ring anymore. This is it. I dont know What to do now. Tried everything.

Report it to Apple via feedback app. And go back to the stable versions. And come back when you feel you can handle beta issues better.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.