Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

decypher44

macrumors 68000
Feb 24, 2007
Orange County, CA
Weird. Usually I have to “Agree”, and then it will reboot. And when it comes back, I’d get a message saying I’ve updated. This time, none of that happened.
[automerge]1574285305[/automerge]
-update- if you tap “mobile version” at the bottom on the homepage it doesn’t do that, it just stays on the desktop version.

It’s them, not you (or this beta). It was happening before I updated. It is also throwing 522 and 525 errors.

decypher44

macrumors 68000
Feb 24, 2007
Orange County, CA
Anyone else getting this issue with messages?
I close out messages, and whenever I reopen it, it takes me directly into a message thread between me and gf. I have A list of 6 other messages. I matter what I try, it won’t open to the main list, only directly into that one. Very annoying.

Well, one way to fix for now. Deleted the message thread.

/reported

cale508

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2015
IL
I close out messages, and whenever I reopen it, it takes me directly into a message thread between me and gf. I have A list of 6 other messages. I matter what I try, it won’t open to the main list, only directly into that one. Very annoying.

/reported
What device? I'm on a 11 Pro Max and I don't have this issue.

s2mike

macrumors 68020
Sep 14, 2015

/reported

Not happening on my iPhone 11 Pro

sbailey4

macrumors 601
Dec 5, 2011
USA
What they point of this release guys if all the fixes where in 13.2.3 what has changed apart from emoji hide keyboard?
I suppose the following?:

"iOS 13.3 introduces Communication Limits for Screen Time, a feature that Apple promised would be coming in an iOS 13 update. Communication Limits allow parents to control who their children are able to contact both during downtime and during Screen Time.

Communication Limits include FaceTime, Phone, and Messages, along with iCloud contacts. Calls to emergency numbers are always allowed and will turn off communication limits for 24 hours when placed.

The update includes support for NFC, USB, and Lightning FIDO2-compliant security keys in Safari. That means physical security keys like the Lightning-equipped YubiKey can be used for more secure two-factor authentication in place of a software-based two-factor authentication option.

In the Keyboards section of the Settings app (under General), there's a new toggle that prevents Animoji and Memoji stickers from being displayed as an option on the Emoji Keyboard, and when editing a video, there's an option to save the edited version as a new clip rather than saving over the original.

Apple has also tweaked the Apple Watch app icon, changing the color of the Digital Crown from black to gray. "

Reactions: roncron

dan9700

Suspended
May 28, 2015
I suppose the following?:

"iOS 13.3 introduces Communication Limits for Screen Time, a feature that Apple promised would be coming in an iOS 13 update. Communication Limits allow parents to control who their children are able to contact both during downtime and during Screen Time.

Communication Limits include FaceTime, Phone, and Messages, along with iCloud contacts. Calls to emergency numbers are always allowed and will turn off communication limits for 24 hours when placed.

The update includes support for NFC, USB, and Lightning FIDO2-compliant security keys in Safari. That means physical security keys like the Lightning-equipped YubiKey can be used for more secure two-factor authentication in place of a software-based two-factor authentication option.

In the Keyboards section of the Settings app (under General), there's a new toggle that prevents Animoji and Memoji stickers from being displayed as an option on the Emoji Keyboard, and when editing a video, there's an option to save the edited version as a new clip rather than saving over the original.

Apple has also tweaked the Apple Watch app icon, changing the color of the Digital Crown from black to gray. "
nothing that's wow or worth a point release maybe a x.x.x release yes normally a point release has more
[automerge]1574289828[/automerge]
what I will say is, this beta is sooooooooo smooth and fast on 11 pro max, speed is much faster than 13.2.3

SoYoung

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2015
13.3 breaks things even more. Smart invert colours don't work anymore with Safari. It stops working on beta 2 and they didnt fix it in B3. Its totally ridiculous now. Apple really drop the ball in term of quality control since iOS 13/macOS Catalina.

s2mike

macrumors 68020
Sep 14, 2015
My Mail app freezing issues seem to have been resolved.

The “Up Next” home screen widget shifting seems to have been resolved.

Multiple photos being sent out of order via Messages is still broken.

Mail app still has some bugs and glitches, but I’ve given up and they’re not major problems at all.

Overall this beta feels good.

Guess I spoke too soon...the “Up Next” widget is back to jumping around again. Ugh.

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Oct 3, 2014
Sage, Lightning, and Mountains

/reported

XS Max PB3 - not experiencing this. Tried it a number of way and it will go to the root.

Pearsey

Contributor
Nov 12, 2016
Royal Tunbridge Wells
Tapping the “do not disturb” notification on the lock screen to then prompt “turn off” now works again on iPhone XR.

Screw Mail, it’s all about Spark now the new release is out.

Reactions: mofoliar

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Oct 3, 2014
Sage, Lightning, and Mountains
XS Max and IPP 12.9
Mail - Won't stay on last view (ALL Unread).- Switches to All Inbox. Not 100% which is even whackier.

XS Max
Battery Percent.
Prior to update battery in Widget screen was saying 95% Phone and 88% for watch. After update it is saying 98% for phone and 87% for watch.

IPP 12.9
Safari
Cut and paste from Notes to a form in Safari, Safari reloaded the page after the 3rd cut / paste event. Grrr...

More to come. :(

AdamNC

macrumors 6502a
Feb 3, 2018
Leland NC
Those with mail issues. I was having the same thing on our “family” 8plus. Crashes ect. Got fed up. Deleted all old emails, and cleaned everything up. Then I deleted the App as a whole. Then reinstalled it. Resynced the accounts, ect. It is working great now. No freezing no false notifications ect. A bit dramatic way to fix it but it works.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.