Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

gank41

macrumors 601
Mar 25, 2008
Now I keep getting prompted about running out of space but when I check in both About and iPhone Storage I’ve got more than 300gb free. Then I found some recent photos and videos aren’t uploading to iCloud because I’m out of space... Checking my 2tb of iCloud storage shows me with just under 1tb of free space. I did a hard reboot and now my Photos app is showing restoring from iCloud. I’m sure it’ll sync across a bunch of photos now that didn’t before. I was able to submit Feedback in the Feedback app about it, too, but for real.

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
After the info about iOS mail app security issue of recent I tried outlook app for that exact combination and never got any updates (badges) that I had new mail on either of the accounts unless I opened the app. Finally just deleted it since the iOS Mail app got the security fixes in 13.5 betas and it works fine with outlook.com and 365 accts. Strange.
The last build was doing that. The current one is working again for me.

jrdatrackstar1223

macrumors regular
Oct 31, 2017
Brownsburg, IN
Can anyone test to see if they’re getting this:

First seen on 13.4.1 and continues on 13.5 on all four 3D Touch devices in our home:

1. Restart your device

2. When your device comes back on and you are past your lock screen, press on the edge of your screen to enable the app switcher.

3. You’ll see your last app but you can’t “pop” into app switcher view, you’re only able to swipe to the most recently used app.

4. Release the press and do the same over again. You’ll be able to pop into app switcher view.

Last edited:

teeshot44

macrumors 65816
Aug 8, 2015
US
Anyone seen a WiFi slow down on the iPhone 11 Pro? On my iPad Pro, I get over a 100MB on my internet running a speed test. Run the same test on my Orbi, still over 100 MB. Do the same test on my iPhone, it maxes out at 45-50 MB.

Had similar issue and realized myiPhone had reconnected to my 2.4 network instead of 5.0. Fixed and issue went away. Make sure your network AND channel are the same when testing. Either one being different can affect result. Turn Airplane mode off/on and try again.

gtmead09

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2016
Had similar issue and realized myiPhone had reconnected to my 2.4 network instead of 5.0. Fixed and issue went away. Make sure your network AND channel are the same when testing. Either one being different can affect result. Turn Airplane mode off/on and try again.

Thanks, I did a network reset and still same issue.

RSmith2023

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2015
Atlanta, GA
When I go to enable the Covid logging option, it says I don’t have an app installed. What app do I need?
It’ll have to be one from an approved health care agency. Apple/Google will only allow certain agencies to use the API so that it can’t be misused since it allows the app to run in the background
[automerge]1590245201[/automerge]
This build has been horrible for me. Lost of re-springs while the phone is locked/idle. (Definitely overnight) Slow WiFi and some system hangs while in settings. 256gb 11 Pro Max here with plenty of free space.

Lee_Bo

Cancelled
Mar 26, 2017
iPhone 11 Pro Max and iPad Pro 9.7" updates and no issues so far. Apps are opening smooth and I haven't noticed and slowness at all.

BR3W3R

macrumors regular
Jan 11, 2016
Weird visual glitches on the lock screen recently not sure what is going on there.

dazz87

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2007
Twice today my pop-up keyboard on my iPad Pro has disappeared. This is when my ipad is off my magic keyboard. Never had this on 13.4......Only way to fix the issue is to reboot the tablet. Kinda annoying.

Reactions: dk001 and gank41

BR3W3R

macrumors regular
Jan 11, 2016
Twice today my pop-up keyboard on my iPad Pro has disappeared. This is when my ipad is off my magic keyboard. Never had this on 13.4......Only way to fix the issue is to reboot the tablet. Kinda annoying.
Happens on my iPhone too don’t use any keyboards other then the pop-up

gank41

macrumors 601
Mar 25, 2008

I’ve been having this issue since iPadOS 13.4 came out.
[automerge]1590294487[/automerge]
iCloud mail is completely borked for me now. If I’m in the All Inboxes folder or any of my iCloud folders, it just says updating at the bottom. I can go to any of my other account’s folders and they update immediately. I’ve been having some weird Photos app syncing issues, getting a scare yesterday about not being able to upload any more photos or videos due to being out of space, and provides a link to manage in settings, that showed I had over 260gb of free space on my iPhone 11 Peo Max along with just under 1tb of free space in my iCloud account storage. Maybe 3-4 hours later and there’s seemingly no more problems. Or is there? Who knows. I’d say this has been one of the poorest quality updates for me from iOS 13. Top 5 worst for me. Which is saying a lot.

Last edited:

Frankras

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2012
Anyone updated their 8 plus yet. Wonder about battery life compared to 13.4.1 ?

I know battery use are different from people to people but do your iPhone 8 Plus use more battery compared to 13.4.1?

macintoshmac

Suspended
May 13, 2010
I like this suggested feature in Search on the App Store.

• Less intrusive than ads that show at the top in results when I search for an app
  • I find I am less annoyed to take a look at the apps here since this doesn't disrupt anything
  • I find I am really comfortable with ads or suggestions here, rather than in the search results
  • I am more inclined to take a look at these Suggested apps
Good design change by Apple. Much appreciated.

Attachments

• C6952017-8E3C-4EFF-A855-B62AAE8FE496.jpeg
    C6952017-8E3C-4EFF-A855-B62AAE8FE496.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Reactions: NBKindaGirl

chillip

macrumors 68030
Mar 16, 2013
I had a bit of stuttering in the first few days but seems to have sorted itself out. Indexing maybe? 11pro

Flow39

macrumors 68000
Sep 7, 2014
The Apple Store
I found a bug with clearing notifications on my 11” iPad Pro. If I open Notification Center and swipe to clear a notification with my Apple Pencil and press Clear, it’ll open Notes and won’t clear the notification. Can anyone else replicate this bug?

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
This has been a pretty solid release for me; my phone feels faster and more stable than ever.

Hopefully those little iCloud quirks I've had have been resolved. (My most common one is sharing a photo I just took from Photos.app and having it hang with the circular download progress indicator even though the photo should already be on my device since I just took it.)

Reactions: sorgo †

Gregnyrfan

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2011
I’ve been having issues with missed calls contacts. Instead of showing the name of the individual who called me, it shows their phone number on the lock screen. When I open the phone and look at the missed calls it shows my normal contacts with the name of the person who called. Reported to apple. iphone 6s plus.

vinegarshots

macrumors 6502a
Sep 24, 2018
Can anyone test to see if they’re getting this:

First seen on 13.4.1 and continues on 13.5 on all four 3D Touch devices in our home:

1. Restart your device

2. When your device comes back on and you are past your lock screen, press on the edge of your screen to enable the app switcher.

3. You’ll see your last app but you can’t “pop” into app switcher view, you’re only able to swipe to the most recently used app.

4. Release the press and do the same over again. You’ll be able to pop into app switcher view.

I’m surprised they haven’t remove that feature yet. It’s not any faster than double clicking the home button or half-swiping up on a notch phone. And on my 7plus it was always difficult to get it to work 100% of the time . ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.