Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

simba4

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2016
Bulgaria
88dfcfd373f9f751ab58f555961408be.jpg

Yes XS here!

Reactions: roncron

H3LL5P4WN

macrumors 68040
Jun 19, 2010
Pittsburgh PA
Man, you were taxing the heck out of the thing: charging wirelessly and routing out data through the lightning port and running Maps? All on a pretty memory intensive beta (judging by the many resprings I get). You're lucky your phone didn't slag and melt its way through the charging pad! :D

I've had a lot of heat ups too. Usually using weird things (like Words with Friends [don't judge me ... at least those of you who haven't already!])

LOL

I didn't think I was pressing it too hard. I've done exactly this scenario under 12.x and my phone was barely warm to the touch beyond wireless charging heat. On these 13 betas, I've noticed that it's mostly just Mail that taxes the phone enough to generate heat.

blebaford

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2019
Is there any accounting of which remaining beta issues were addressed in the release?

I was wondering if this issue got resolved:

Users can select “One more minute” multiple times per day instead of only once each time they reach the limit for an app

It's a deal breaker for me so I would only upgrade to iOS 13 if I knew it had been fixed.
[automerge]1569081808[/automerge]

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
On this beta, I no longer get the weather on my wake up (Bedtime) lock screen in the morning. Is it the beta, or has a setting changed somewhere? Thanks

This is caused by the lack of an option to set location to Always for the weather app on iOS 13.

Good find, but is this a permanent change? No way to re-authorize or include?

It's fixed in iOS 13.1 b4... still no setting for ALWAYS, but the temp now appears on the Good Morning screen.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.