Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

fredr500

macrumors regular
Apr 12, 2007
Any news on Apple Watch with old OS working? I'm on 4.3.2 on my 1st gen watch.

Last edited:

GoldenChild

macrumors 6502a
Jun 3, 2014
IMG_4261.PNG
Pretty cool seeing when you're on 5GUC.

Reactions: Jaggrey

Samdh90

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2021
Thanks. It worked fine up until the last 2 updates.
I am not sure if this helped but what I did was that once the RC was released, I downloaded the IPSW. From there I restored the phone as new to the RC, then restored an icloud backup. Maybe a remnant from beta 8 if that is when it broke for you.

Reactions: StumpyBloke

StumpyBloke

macrumors 603
Apr 21, 2012
England
I am not sure if this helped but what I did was that once the RC was released, I downloaded the IPSW. From there I restored the phone as new to the RC, then restored an icloud backup. Maybe a remnant from beta 8 if that is when it broke for you.

Got it working again (hopefully not temporarily) but thanks for the help anyway. See my post above this one

iPhonNick

macrumors regular
Nov 18, 2019
Netherlands
So far this build feels way better, compared to the RC build.
Stutter issues came back on my XS with the RC build. I installed this build with the IPSW file with iTunes and so far it feels smooth.
On my iPhone 8 and SE 2016 I had no stutter issues, used the IPSW file on those, either.

Reactions: moe_90

hockeytown5

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2015
I’m thinking they reversed the storage numbers. Showing 14.5gb used when it should be closer to 14.5gb free. Curiously, the Spotify shows the accurate number. It was displaying fine for me in RC.
A backup and restore fixed this for me. If you went from RC to final like me, I suggest doing something similar. Who knows what else could have been messed up in the background.

sbailey4

macrumors 601
Dec 5, 2011
USA
Well, this is weird... All 3 of my AirTags disappeared from Find My after updating. I can't add them back, even after re-inserting the batteries or rebooting my phone. Is this happening with anyone else?

Same, mine are all gone
They are about to release a new and improved "Find my missing Airtag" airtag to help find the missing iOS 15 Airtags. Tim thinks we are gonna love it too!!

eicca

Suspended
Oct 23, 2014
The issue of writing directly from the notification I reported via Feedback since Beta 5 is still unresolved. I can't believe you Apple.

Tell me more about this one. Maybe that’s a deal breaker and I’ll wait for a few revisions before upgrading.

scjr

macrumors 68020
Jan 28, 2013
Anyone having an issue with their ‘steps’ data updating in the health app? Seems it gets stuck and then updates sporadically. Any tips to get it working or maybe a bug?

Under 14.8 steps and total miles walkEd would update when I opened the app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.