Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sital

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2012
New England
I don't usually use the dock since I use Alfred, but I'm combining the two just to try out some of the icons. Got some from deviantart, modded some myself. My dock currently:

Screen Shot 2013-10-25 at 7.22.13 PM.png

Don't worry, I took care of System Preferences. ;)

Humex

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 19, 2012
I don't usually use the dock since I use Alfred, but I'm combining the two just to try out some of the icons. Got some from deviantart, modded some myself. My dock currently:

View attachment 443361

Don't worry, I took care of System Preferences. ;)

I also use Alfred to launch apps. However, these icons give a facelift to OS X.
Can you share your icons created by yourself.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Sital

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2012
New England
$

I also use Alfred to launch apps. However, these icons give a facelift to OS X.
Can you share your icons created by yourself.
Thanks.

Sure, here you go.

Firefox
Firefox.png
Moneydance
Moneydance.png
Busycal (when the app is open it does show the date instead)
busycal256a.png
DevonTHINK
DevonTHINK.png
Mail (I just made it purple)
Mail.png

bjm2660

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2011
Virginia

Attachments

• trashempty.png
    trashempty.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 261
  • trashfull.png
    trashfull.png
    181.4 KB · Views: 261
  • trashempty@2x.png
    trashempty@2x.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 226
  • trashfull@2x.png
    trashfull@2x.png
    181.4 KB · Views: 209

2Turbo

macrumors 6502
Feb 18, 2011
Download the set again I've added them for you. Let me know if the movie one is ok :)

Could you please add these: blank folder, home folder, utilities folder, and a developer/projects folder with a hammer or simple check mark on it?

That would be great! This set looks amazing in finder with the background color set to a very slight gray.

Designed4Mac

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2013
I Wish I Knew
Could you please add these: blank folder, home folder, utilities folder, and a developer/projects folder with a hammer or simple check mark on it?

That would be great! This set looks amazing in finder with the background color set to a very slight gray.

All done for you. Just re-download above link :)

Prabas

macrumors 65816
Sep 14, 2010
Europe
If only someone made beautiful icon for Finder, because all of them look bad, also an icon for Linkinus.

2Turbo

macrumors 6502
Feb 18, 2011
All done for you. Just re-download above link :)

Thanks, they look great!!!

If only someone made beautiful icon for Finder, because all of them look bad, also an icon for Linkinus.

I hate to say it, but I totally agree. I think the stock design is stale and someone needs to do something different instead of reuse that design to death. I haven't seen a Finder icon yet that looked great in the dock IMO.

Last edited:

Designed4Mac

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2013
I Wish I Knew

What OS are you using and how have you managed to change the sidebar icons :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.