Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jasonstevens

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2013
Can anyone help with this? My custom icons end up too big even though they're exactly the same size as the others + my apps icon decided to disappears and my finder icon decided to revert back to the original after it was working just fine.

rABjYvb.jpg

Jasonstevens

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2013
Start by using this template for your icons is similar to other available on your dock.

I did use that, I then used img2icns to convert it to an icns file but it's still larger than the rest of the icons in my icon pack even though the dimensions for the icons are all the same.

GyzFyt

macrumors newbie
Dec 16, 2013
Great work Humex! Interestingly, I just started using the HomeBudget app that you made and posted a few posts back. I tried clicking on it to download but the download isn't available anymore. Would you be able to put it up again if it isn't too much of a hassle?

Wicks25

macrumors newbie
Feb 13, 2014
Awesome Icons absolutley love them, any chance I could request a few as got a couple of apps that are annoying me now they don't fit in with the rest of my dock! No worries if not.

1password
Fetch ftp Or Transmit FTP
Firefox
Airmail
iMessage (blue not green)
Sublime Text 2

apps.png

Tried searching for these but not had much look, but then again could just be me being blind!

Keep up the good stuff

vandoorn

macrumors regular
May 31, 2011
1password :)

Attachments

• 1Password.png
    1Password.png
    108.2 KB · Views: 1,746
  • 1Password.icns.zip
    996.3 KB · Views: 383

TyPod

macrumors 68000
Nov 2, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Awesome Icons absolutley love them, any chance I could request a few as got a couple of apps that are annoying me now they don't fit in with the rest of my dock! No worries if not.

Sublime Text 2

Tried searching for these but not had much look, but then again could just be me being blind!

Keep up the good stuff

+1 for Sublime Text!

GyzFyt

macrumors newbie
Dec 16, 2013
Could anyone make this into an icon?
t4euCR0.png

I wish I knew how to do this so I don't have to keep bugging you guys!

Humex

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 19, 2012
Could anyone make this into an icon? Image

I wish I knew how to do this so I don't have to keep bugging you guys!

You download this template.
You insert the image in the template on Photoshop or other...
You save in PNG then you convert it on this site or others apps...
Feel free to share your creations. Thx :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.