Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

fimluyeena

macrumors newbie
Jun 7, 2013
List of Broken app. Please add to list.

Running iOS 12 Public Beta 1. iphone 5s

1. Snapseed v2.18.2
Froze / Crash when trying to edit photo

2. Adobe Lightroom CC v3.30
Crash / froze at startup [Black screen]

3. Manga Rock v4.4.3
comic/manga display is broken

4. eBay v5.22.0
No notifications (checked in settings, notifications were enabled, previously working fine on iOS 11.4)

reycat

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2009
List of Broken app. Please add to list.

Running iOS 12 Public Beta 1. iphone 5s

1. Snapseed v2.18.2
Froze / Crash when trying to edit photo

2. Adobe Lightroom CC v3.30
Crash / froze at startup [Black screen]

3. Manga Rock v4.4.3
comic/manga display is broken

4. eBay v5.22.0
No notifications (checked in settings, notifications were enabled, previously working fine on iOS 11.4)

The first post is a wiki, the idea is to update that :)

Reactions: Willis

fisherking

macrumors G4
Jul 16, 2010
ny somewhere
Yes that did the trick for opening it one time, but it crashes when I try to open it again. Oh well, maybe beta 3 will help when it comes out.

it works consistently here; but the 2nd time i opened it, they asked for my phone #, and texted a code to enter; perhaps that's supposed to happen for you and that's not working? anyway, may not be an ios issue (and might be worth torturing ATT support)...

AppleChic76

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2014
Weight Watcher App doesn't work. You can't use tracking nor can you search foods in Beta 2.

And it’s so frustrating! You can track if it’s foods you used before, but for a new meal forget it. I have had to make a shortcut of the web based site. I need this fixed ASAPtually. LOL

Reactions: WholeWheat

WholeWheat

macrumors newbie
Jun 26, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
What makes me a bit worried is I own a DJI Spark. I am worried that if I launch my drone if it'll decide to ignore me and go off visiting trees in the forest. Anyone tried using DJI drones?

Blue Hawk

macrumors 68000
Dec 18, 2017
Germany
Battery Life and Lirum Info:
No informations about the battery life anymore. Well that sucks a lot because I have an iFixit battery in my iPhone and the battery health feature from Apple doesn’t work with it.

stoplis

macrumors regular
Aug 14, 2009
I’ve been having issues with YouTube over the last 2 days. It keeps freezing and locks up my iPad/iPhone for 10-30 seconds.

Reactions: Sharkoneau

reycat

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2009
Dev beta 3. Office Lens and Scanner Pro still not working in my iPad Pro 10.5.

Scanner Pro does work for other people, just not for me.

Frantisekj

macrumors 6502a
Mar 9, 2017
Deep inside Europe :-)
Teamviewer anyone?
Skype and Twitter, Waze under beta 3? Any change?
And Aliexpress, Tutanota, MyCalculator, Viber, Pushbullet, Megasync, iTranslate, QPush, Cardiio, Workflow, Moves, Swiftkey?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.