Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Sharkoneau

macrumors 6502a
Jan 13, 2017
Michigan
Adguard still functions properly, but filters cannot be updated (displays an error message). Happened after updating to beta 3.

Feenician

macrumors 603
Jun 13, 2016
Adguard still functions properly, but filters cannot be updated (displays an error message). Happened after updating to beta 3.

I just got “5 filters updated” when I tried on iPad. What are you trying this on? Maybe we can narrow it down.

Mr$tone

macrumors 6502
Oct 25, 2017
Mines fine for all 3 betas, make sure you are under the 50,000 filter limit.
What is the 50 k filter limit for Adguard? Is it iOS 12 specific or something all should be aware of?
[doublepost=1530980365][/doublepost]
What is the 50 k filter limit for Adguard? Is it iOS 12 specific or something all should be aware of?
I found the answer right here (maybe it will be useful for someone else).

https://forum.adguard.com/index.php?threads/safari-filter-limit.23392/

Chinoo

macrumors regular
Mar 24, 2011
Beta 3 - Reminders 3D Touch doesnt work for me, when I press the Reminders app doesnt give me the option to add reminders, only to view current reminders.

mujtaba.mir

macrumors 6502a
Oct 16, 2014
A little late to the party, but the recent update to 1Blocker X has removed the weird space on the homescreen under the search option.

Kanders78

macrumors member
Apr 26, 2015
Kansas
I am having problems with Fantasical and Office 365. Fantasical works but it will not add my Office 365 exchange calendar. I have installed and uninstalled the app as well as disabled and reenabled the calendar and still no luck.

RPB65

macrumors regular
Jan 28, 2017
To UK iOS 12 users,
BBC News - push notifications
My push notifications no longer work. I’m not receiving any. Is anyone else getting this problem?

mrmabry

macrumors newbie
Aug 16, 2011
Seattle, WA
Eufy home automation (I use it for smart bulbs) isn’t working properly for me. I can connect to the bulbs WiFi, but cannot connect the bulb to my home WiFi. Was working in iOS 11

ddnava

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2013
Fortnite worked fine to me on public beta 1, but ever since I updated to public beta 2 it crashes after a few seconds on a match, EXCEPT if I'm playing on "Play ground", but that mode might have been removed already as season 5 has just released

reycat

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2009
Scanner Pro just got updated (nice touch, they sent me an e-mail) with a fix for those of us that had problems with it. Working now.

j-a-x

macrumors 68000
Apr 15, 2005
Houston, Texas
In beta 3 my chase banking app stopped
Letting me log in. Beta 4 didn’t fix it. Hr at least the website still works and I can authenticate via keychain so it’s not a big deal.

BillGates1969

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2008
Poole, UK
I am having a small issue in YouTube. I watch loads of stuff on a cheap VR headset (like a google cardboard) - The YouTube app has an option to ‘view in google cardboard’ which basically puts the video side by side (really cool actually!). Unfortunately, this now causes a respiring. Not sure if it has always been like this as I ran the other betas on an old iPhone 5s and just put this on my daily driver. I did check Youtube on the 5s before but not the VR bit :(

My workaround is to use the homido app and use YouTube in the browser, so not a show stopper, but can anyone else check for me? You don’t need a VR headset, just to use the option.

TIA

acorntoy

macrumors 68020
May 25, 2010
PIA VPN works, but only on IPSec, when you manually go into settings and change it to openvpn it will continuously connect and disconnect every few seconds.
Anybody else seeing this? I see it on the working apps list but it seems to have issues. On both iPad Pro 12.9 and 8+.

Shiverme

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016
I have an issue on Waze, that I can only plan a drive on the same day. The option at the top of the screen to select a different day/location is not there. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the app.

iPhone 6s PB3, but was on the previous PB too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.