Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

darinzook

macrumors 6502
Dec 13, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Add SlingTV to the busted apps list. Recently switched to it for Streaming. Works fine on my iOS 11 devices. Doesn't work on my 9.7" iPad Pro running iOS 12 (16A5327f)

ErikGrim

macrumors 603
Jun 20, 2003
Brisbane, Australia
Instagram is nigh unusable on iPhone X with beta 4. Takes 18 seconds to respond any time you switch to it. I know it's related to the tap target bug, but Instagram seems to have caught it bad.

Last edited:

trikotret

macrumors regular
Nov 26, 2015
My TeamViewer app stopped working on my phone x after the app got updated last night. I got logged out of the app and Everytime I login, no computers are showing. Anyone else

Edit: it appears TeamViewer is down for everyone.

Last edited:

MozMan68

macrumors demi-god
Jun 29, 2010
South Cackalacky
Every time I open up TapaTalk while listening to music, the music stops....and this is for the entire app, not just pages that may have a video automatically playing.

reycat

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2009
Onenote is listed as “no issues”, but I can’t insert images from the library or using the camera (it stops responding)

pmcmillan

macrumors newbie
Jul 29, 2018
Interested to see All 4 on the no issues list as I cannot get it to work on either an iPhone 6 or iPad Air with the latest public beta.

I have tried deleting the app, re-installing, resetting and logging off / on.

I get the app to open, but clicking on a programme just reloads the main page and will not allow downloads. Current downloads work ok.

Anyone got any advice?

Thanks,
Phil
Apps with no issues
  • All 4

Reactions: sterumbelow

iOSBry

macrumors 6502a
Jan 16, 2013
Add SlingTV to the busted apps list. Recently switched to it for Streaming. Works fine on my iOS 11 devices. Doesn't work on my 9.7" iPad Pro running iOS 12 (16A5327f)
When you have time, can you test Sling TV with beta 5?

iOSBry

JCCL

macrumors 68000
Apr 3, 2010
Citi Mexico crashes again (probably Citi US too). Hadn’t happened since Beta 1

ZeeDD

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2012
[wiki post edited] Sony Headphones Connect app is now crashing on beta 5

yegon

macrumors 68040
Oct 20, 2007
Sky Sports Mobile (UK), loads ok, but won't play any content.

iPhone 8+ and iPhone 5s

How is that running these days with iOS11? Gets horrendous reviews, mostly from X users. I’d try it as it’s the cheapest legal way to watch Sky Sports but customer service appears non-existent (for refunds etc) and I don’t want to waste the cost of a months sub for my iPhone X.

Does it even run in landscape blur-o-vision 2x mode on an iPad Pro?

Contemplating NowTV but that’s a significant step up in price. Which I could live with if I watched tonnes of games but I only really want to watch a few games and £30+ is a waste of money for that purpose.

Last edited:

cheekyjeremy

macrumors 6502
Aug 20, 2009
Unless I am missing something. The Amazon Video app does not load under Beta 5 on iPhone X. Any workarounds ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.