Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

BriceApp

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2018
Winston-Salem, NC
it works consistently here; but the 2nd time i opened it, they asked for my phone #, and texted a code to enter; perhaps that's supposed to happen for you and that's not working? anyway, may not be an ios issue (and might be worth torturing ATT support)...
Works correctly in beta 3 now.

mujtaba.mir

macrumors 6502a
Oct 16, 2014
OpenVPN still disconnects when closing the app, for anyone who may be interested.
Only way is through the VPN settings and only if your server authenticates by certificates, not username/password.
I had an email from the developer on this - they have a brand new app ready to be on a beta, not sure if that has been pushed to test flight yet or not?

Reactions: Feenician

Feenician

macrumors 603
Jun 13, 2016
Only way is through the VPN settings and only if your server authenticates by certificates, not username/password.
I had an email from the developer on this - they have a brand new app ready to be on a beta, not sure if that has been pushed to test flight yet or not?

Yep, I'm aware of the certificate workaround. If you get the beta, let us know how it goes.

eoblaed

macrumors 68030
Apr 21, 2010
Teamviewer anyone?
Skype and Twitter, Waze under beta 3? Any change?
And Aliexpress, Tutanota, MyCalculator, Viber, Pushbullet, Megasync, iTranslate, QPush, Cardiio, Workflow, Moves, Swiftkey?

Skype still works on the iPhone, still doesn't work on the iPad.

I don't use any of the other apps you listed.

reycat

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2009
Teamviewer anyone?
And Aliexpress, Tutanota, MyCalculator, Viber, Pushbullet, Megasync, iTranslate, QPush, Cardiio, Workflow, Moves, Swiftkey?

Workflow is working fine, I don’t know about the rest.

jimmyah

macrumors newbie
Jun 5, 2017
South Island, New Zealand
Following NZ apps work,

ANZ GoMoney
Skinny Direct
Stocard
Fly Buys
Gaspy
Trade Me
NZ Post
Pureprofile
McDonalds
Event Cinemas
NCEA
KAMAR
[doublepost=1530662823][/doublepost]
Teamviewer anyone?

Aliexpress seems fine, had a couple of issues with the today widget for workflow though.
[doublepost=1530662941][/doublepost]Does anyone know if the Airbnb app is working? Traveling next week so need it to work otherwise I will have to go back to iOS 11.

Eduardo75890

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2016
San Francisco, CA
Following NZ apps work,

ANZ GoMoney
Skinny Direct
Stocard
Fly Buys
Gaspy
Trade Me
NZ Post
Pureprofile
McDonalds
Event Cinemas
NCEA
KAMAR
[doublepost=1530662823][/doublepost]

Aliexpress seems fine, had a couple of issues with the today widget for workflow though.
[doublepost=1530662941][/doublepost]Does anyone know if the Airbnb app is working? Traveling next week so need it to work otherwise I will have to go back to iOS 11.
Airbnb works fine

Reactions: jimmyah

someoneoutthere

macrumors 6502
Jul 27, 2014
Someplaceoutthere
Canary "watch live" functionality is broken. It keeps spinning with a frozen snapshot in the background.
[doublepost=1530668285][/doublepost]
What about Wall St. Journal (WSJ) app?

WSJ app works without any issues for me.
[doublepost=1530668368][/doublepost]
Can anybody confirm Uber is working?

Uber and Lyft work just fine.
[doublepost=1530668629][/doublepost]
Anyone tried Pokémon Go yet?

Pokemon Go works just fine. The trick is to uninstall the Apple Watch app if you do have one. Steps that you need to take:
  1. Uninstall the Pokemon Go Apple Watch App.
  2. Uninstall the Pokemon Go app from your iPhone.
  3. Reboot iPhone.
  4. Reinstall Pokemon Go on your iPhone.
  5. Launch the game. Type in your credentials/login. It will work just fine.

paulmadejong

macrumors member
Aug 7, 2012
Netherlands
Is it just me or is the new 9GAG app not working correctly on IOS 12? It loads only a few images and tapping the refresh icon of an image/meme does nothing.

NVM, a restart of the device helped.

Last edited:

pcorrado

macrumors 6502
May 21, 2008
Chicago, IL
Boomerang app launches but no videos play. Both on iPhone and Apple TV with 12b2 and 12b3. Didn’t start until an update on the app a few days ago.

Frantisekj

macrumors 6502a
Mar 9, 2017
Deep inside Europe :-)
Teamviewer anyone?

I can sumarize: Skype on iPhone is OK, not on iPad. Workflow fine just can have issues with today widget, Aliexpress and Viber are OK.
Moves is closing business withing month so it is irrelevant.
Thanks for reactions.

tkne

macrumors newbie
Jul 5, 2018
Japan
Can some kind soul check and test if LINE messenger works or not and test it a bit? Thank you! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.