Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Mr$tone

macrumors 6502
Oct 25, 2017
Adguard still functions properly, but filters cannot be updated (displays an error message). Happened after updating to beta 3.
Restart your phone and it should work. It also happened on iOS 11 sometimes and a restart always fixed it. Same with iOS 12.

This problem is not an iOS 12 specific issue.

Last edited:

iOSBry

macrumors 6502a
Jan 16, 2013
Can anyone test iOS 12 beta 6 with the Sling TV app to see if it still crashes?

Really appreciate it,

iOSBry

uncleiven

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2009
I am trying to sign into the Santander Mobile Banking UK app but I can't see anywhere you can actually accept the T&C's.
Not sure if this is an iOS12 issue or with their app.

Anyone else have the same issue?
[doublepost=1533582897][/doublepost]Has to be iOS12 as I've just tested on my works SE which is still on 11 and the buttons to accept/decline the T&C's are there

uncleiven

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2009
f5d7758f8469a224a183f245c1f2eaf8.png

a0620216811ee9c1c1ab2fd1823bf3b7.jpeg

Eurisko2

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2015
Has anyone with an iPhone X tried RunKeeper with Beta 6? It's the key app that prevents me from trying the Public Beta's as I have in the past.

I'm curious if anyone has also tried the RSA Soft token app either on IOS 12.

ErikGrim

macrumors 603
Jun 20, 2003
Brisbane, Australia
Still no improvements in Instagram through beta 6 / version 57.

EDIT: Slight improvements? Still freezes, but in less places and situations than before?

EDIT 2: Deleting and reinstalling fixes all issues with Instagram.

Last edited:

redhat37

macrumors newbie
Aug 7, 2018
Evernote still has a problem, when pressing an existing note and trying to edit a section the cursor automatically jumps to the bottom of the note - the work around is to press and hold for select then when the keyboard pops up then press again where you want to start editting.

CorranQ

macrumors member
Apr 5, 2007
Vancouver, BC
Tried out iOS 12 Public Beta 5 and all was well until I saw my bank app was completely non-functional (crashes on launch), it's CitiBanamex so someone could please add that to the list of non-working apps. Also, this affects the functionality of the CitiBanamex Pay app which relies on a key generator that is in the main banking app.

chriscrowlee

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2015
San Diego, CA
Just checked on my iPad with today’s public beta and it seems to work fine in home.

yeah I tried it on iPhone X and iPad Mini and both worked well. I guess they took off the unauthorized modification (jailbreak) detection so they don't ever have to update the app ever again. Sad and pathetic. boo.

BSPBSP

macrumors newbie
Aug 10, 2018
Since I updated to the latest Beta on my 6s, I am not able to login to the Starbucks app anymore... Is anyone else having this issue? Logging in through the website works, but the app says "We're sorry, but we are unable to sign you in. Try again." every time I click sign in...

Feenician

macrumors 603
Jun 13, 2016
Since I updated to the latest Beta on my 6s, I am not able to login to the Starbucks app anymore... Is anyone else having this issue? Logging in through the website works, but the app says "We're sorry, but we are unable to sign you in. Try again." every time I click sign in...

I rarely use it so I risked it and signed out just now. Signed in again no problem. US account if it makes any difference.

Reactions: BSPBSP

BSPBSP

macrumors newbie
Aug 10, 2018
I rarely use it so I risked it and signed out just now. Signed in again no problem. US account if it makes any difference.
Thanks for the test, mine is a U.S. account too. I guess I will get in touch with their support then.

NBKindaGirl

macrumors 6502a
Aug 31, 2017
Kansas City, Missouri
Anyone else having any issues with Spotify on beta 6? Mine opens like normal with the green logo and then when that gives way to the content of the app, I get a blank white screen with the word cancel in the top left. It vanishes to a black screen before I can tap cancel every time. I deleted it and reinstalled and still get the same thing. Will try a reboot next.

Edit: I fixed it by going to the website on safari and choosing sign out everywhere. Apparently it was a weird issue with my other account. Working normal now.

Last edited:

Eksoccer99

macrumors 6502
Mar 19, 2018
Anyone else having any issues with Spotify on beta 6? Mine opens like normal with the green logo and then when that gives way to the content of the app, I get a blank white screen with the word cancel in the top left. It vanishes to a black screen before I can tap cancel every time. I deleted it and reinstalled and still get the same thing. Will try a reboot next.

Working fine here. iPhone X

Reactions: NBKindaGirl

Eurisko2

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2015
Any chance someone can validate Beta 7 with RunKeeper on an iPhone X? I'm using it on my test devices without issue, but I understand with the X it wasn't working correctly. It's an app I use and would like to test IOS 12 on my X. Thanks!

Wildkraut

Suspended
Nov 8, 2015
Germany
Netflix still the same $#!7 on Βeta 7?

Netflix - at some point it will freeze during video playback and show spinning indicator. Only way to solve is to reset Netflix from the settings app or to uninstall and reinstall. But doing this means you have to log in to Netflix again, which doesn’t work - credentials are always rejected.

Reactions: ConfusedChris
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.