Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zepharus

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 7, 2007
I was looking for the perfect solution for my iPad and I think I have nailed it

Have NO fear if you are looking for a nice, nonslip grip case for your iPad and a better tactile anti glare film. Power Support makes the best film, bar non for your iPhone and iPad now!

Installation of the film took me 2 minutes, dust free, bubble free and str8!

See for yourself Beautiful!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

barkomatic

macrumors 601
Aug 8, 2008
Manhattan
That looks fantastic. Did you have to get the Power Support film shipped to you or did you find it at a local retailer? I agree Power Support is the best, but I heard the Applestore stopped selling it and I'm loathe to get things shipped to me.

harry*333

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2009
Power Support makes the best film, bar non for your iPhone and iPad now!

Agreed, though I am wondering if I should get an antiglare film
I have one on my iPod touch though it does make the picture a little fuzzy, and the colors are definitely less vibrant so I am still debating putting one on my future iPad because that screen is so beautiful

mark34

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2006
That looks nice. I have never seen a screen protector sheet on any device that doesn't look dirty or bubbly or somehow not look or feel right. Every so often I think, I need to try a screen protector, then as soon as I see one in use or put one on I remember, I hate them!

That having been said, your installation looks really nice.

turboxt

macrumors member
Apr 16, 2010
Indiana
But I thought ZAGG was the best?

"I was looking for the perfect solution for my iPad and I think I have nailed it

Have NO fear if you are looking for a nice, nonslip grip case for your iPad and a better tactile anti glare film. Power Support makes the best film, bar non for your iPhone and iPad now!"

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

MY COMMENT:
Anyone know how does this compares to the product offered by "ZAGG Invisible shield?":)

iSingandiDance

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2010
Awesome.

I bought the Grip Vue (clear) and the Apple Case for my 3G. Couldn't decide on which to purchase.

Do you find it difficult to type with the Grip Vue? That's really my only qualm and the only reason I won't return the Apple Case.

harry*333

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2009
MY COMMENT:
Anyone know how does this compares to the product offered by "ZAGG Invisible shield?":)

Zagg=crap
I bought one for my ipod touch once, opened it, drove back and returned it
first of all it uses some kind of adhesive, power support uses static cling
second of all it was glossy, sticky, and ugly and I couldn't run my finger across without it sticking, power support's film is very smooth and high quality

likegadgets

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2008
US
Other than at their web site - where can you buy the Power Support anti-glare for iPad protector?

Apple Stores nearby do not seem to have it.

Thanks

srl7741

macrumors 68020
Jan 19, 2008
GMT-6
I use the Belkin Grip Vue also and it's great. Fits tight and it's hard to even tell there is anything around the iPad.

When you hold the iPad you can sure tell the difference. Much easier to use with it on.

zepharus

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 7, 2007
That looks fantastic. Did you have to get the Power Support film shipped to you or did you find it at a local retailer? I agree Power Support is the best, but I heard the Applestore stopped selling it and I'm loathe to get things shipped to me.

I ordered it straight from Power Support's web site. I ordered it Sunday night (As soon as it appeared) and i had it Wed. It ships from California and I am in Syracuse,NY.

Pared

macrumors 65816
Oct 19, 2007
Power Support makes the best film, bar non for your iPhone and iPad now!

I love Power Support. They make a great product. But your statement here?

Negative. But hey, you're getting the attention you're seeking, right?

zepharus

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 7, 2007
Can we see the last photo but with the iPad on? Looks slick.

As requested mam.... Sorry for the crumby iPhone pics. As a side note, notice how I can hold the iPad with one hand nearly vertical on my finger tips (Try that with the Apple iPad case) Belkin Grip Vue baby :)

Advil

macrumors 6502a
Oct 4, 2008
where'd you get the anti glare screen. does it come with 2 like the iphone one?

i'm thinking about picking one up just to try out. i'm getting sick of constantly wiping my screen down

does it take away significantly from the vibrant, sexy screen?

zepharus

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 7, 2007
I love Power Support. They make a great product. But your statement here?

Negative. But hey, you're getting the attention you're seeking, right?

I am not sure I am following you here. Attention? If I was looking for attention Id go to the Gym naked next time.

Im providing my opinion and some pics for others to help with their choice.

zepharus

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 7, 2007
where'd you get the anti glare screen. does it come with 2 like the iphone one?

i'm thinking about picking one up just to try out. i'm getting sick of constantly wiping my screen down

does it take away significantly from the vibrant, sexy screen?

It comes with ONE only, not two.

It cuts down significantly on wiping all the oils from your screen and provides a great tactile feel without sticking. Ever swipe your finger on the bare screen only to have it catch like rubber on the road? Not any more with this. Silky smooth

I do not feel it takes away from the crispness of the screen in the slightest. I am very much a Glossy screen person but this product just works the way it should.

GoHack

macrumors member
May 7, 2009
Palmdale, CA
I bought a Power Support Anti-Glare Film for my iPhone 3GS, when I bought it back in December. I was really impressed w/it, and so ordered one for my iPad 3G. It is scheduled for delivery on Friday, hopefully w/my iPad 3G. ;)

For some reason, the local Apple Store hasn't got them in stock yet for the iPads.

drkstar

macrumors member
Nov 29, 2006
As requested mam.... Sorry for the crumby iPhone pics. As a side note, notice how I can hold the iPad with one hand nearly vertical on my finger tips (Try that with the Apple iPad case) Belkin Grip Vue baby :)

Nice wallpaper on the iPad... Care to share where you got it?

Thanks!

Pared

macrumors 65816
Oct 19, 2007
I am not sure I am following you here. Attention? If I was looking for attention Id go to the Gym naked next time.

Im providing my opinion and some pics for others to help with their choice.

What is so difficult to follow?

Best ss "bar none." Through your extensive testing? :rolleyes:

thrill5one6

macrumors regular
Mar 30, 2010
I hated the ZAGG screen protector I removed it in 24hrs.
The Belkin skin is the best, so comfortable, I returned the apple case for it.
I purchased a $7 net book sleeve on eBay for when I travel

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.