Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jrs22

macrumors 6502
Aug 1, 2012
I just received my SwitchEasy CoverBuddy in the mail, and boy do I love it so far! It's ridiculously thin, and always keeps your Pencil handy and safe.

Does the pencil holder work with a pencil cozy? Does it provide any drop protection, or is it too thin for that? TIA

AlliFlowers

macrumors 601
Jan 1, 2011
L.A. (Lower Alabama)
Does the pencil holder work with a pencil cozy? Does it provide any drop protection, or is it too thin for that? TIA

Yes and no. I use a Pencil Cozy. With it on, you can't slide the Pencil all the way in. On the other hand, it's much easier to get your Pencil out. Using this case, I may eventually stop using the Cozy.

It's very thin, and because it's made to accommodate an AKB or Smart cover, it only has three sides. I wouldn't count on much protection except on the back.

lemonviking

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2013
Why not?!

I guess it's not for some, though. Compared to what Apple offers and from other manufactures. The VAJA does fulfill my interests in my iPad Pro.
For that price you can get the apple smart keyboard plus that silicone case. Or pencil smartcover and silicone case..

Jerel

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2015
Maryland
For that price you can get the apple smart keyboard plus that silicone case. Or pencil smartcover and silicone case..

That sounds like the usual criticism between apples and oranges and ones position on haggling. I'd rather have the accessories that i have acquired because it's within my budget and interests.

I also have a Filson tablet briefcase that my iPad Pro sits in when commuting, photography.

70324-main-001_1.jpg

Farrellcollie

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2011
I just received my pad and quill chestnut oxford case for the 9.7. It fits and feels great. There is not that much color difference between the whiskey color (on our larger IPP) and the chestnut color on this one.

MacBlackBook22

macrumors 6502
Jul 1, 2007
Canada
After a VERY long wait Laut finally has a Profollio case for the iPad Pro 9.7.

Profollio case.jpg

http://www.itslaut.com/profolio-553.html
I just ordered the black version, and it has a place for the pen, I might actually get a pen now... can't wait till it arrives as I have been using the same case but it was for the ipad Air so the on/off part didn't work and the cutouts for the speakers of course weren't in the right place.

AVBeatMan

macrumors 603
Nov 10, 2010
Anyone have both Apple Smart Keyboard and Smart Cover? If so, which do you use mostly?

AVBeatMan

macrumors 603
Nov 10, 2010
And if you did, is that with or without a/Apple's rear case?

I've got all 3. Like the Smart Cover cause it's lighter and thinner but then think, the Smart Keyboard is there n ready when you need to type. But then, why not type on my MacBook? Can't make up my mind!.....?

ScottNWDW

macrumors 65816
Jul 10, 2008
Orlando, Florida
Anyone have both Apple Smart Keyboard and Smart Cover? If so, which do you use mostly?

Got my iPad Pro last week and bought the (PRODUCT)Red Smart Cover, Case and the Keyboard cover. As of right now I am using the regular cover the most. When I know I will be needing to type a lot I will just pop off the cover and pop on the keyboard. Like I said only been a week so far.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.