Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

twisted_mind

macrumors newbie
Jun 1, 2015
Just finished my “how was your experience” with the engineer and the apple store survey. I gave them 2/5 stars, i wrote a long letter explaining everything what had happened. Lets see if i hear back from them

Ouch... what happened mate? Were the apple store staff not cooperative?

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Never got any reply from TCook, don’t know why... I hope he or someone at Apple will get back to you

It's not usually from Tim Cook himself who replies (Although he could reply himself). He has a league of representatives who have access to his E-mail and direct the Emails to the appropriate staff who will handle the cases accordingly from corporate staff. Sometimes the responses are not always instant, but re-send the E-mail if they don't contact you.

waquzy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 9, 2013
Leicestershire, UK
Just a quick update: got a call today from the Apple shop(Highcross) about the feedback I left and basically all she said was they will try to improve their in-shop service to customers and that was it... lol

No free Airpods?! Hehe :(

PS: i said the adviser I talked to didnt sound very professional, she however said that all the advisers in the shop are basically qualified engineers, at that point I was like whatever, just wanted to hang up the phone. Pointless phone call really

deaglecat

macrumors 6502a
Mar 9, 2012
No but I trust my own returns experience with them. They have been excellent every time. Getting a device replaced in year 2 is a lot easier with John Lewis than it is with Apple.

I can't contradict your experience. But it is not mine !

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.