Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

grouse

macrumors regular
Jan 3, 2002
london
we're so off message....

That I expect arn or someone to come round personally to my office and slap both my wrists extremely hard with the patented Ronco WristSlapper (it also dices carrots!).

But full marks to Sayhey for his cautious caucus predictions. And apologies to the good General for the extra letter.

Post-Iowa (I did try and stay up to watch, but was found asleep in front of Fox News at 1:30am, dribbling like a loon) it's all most interesting. At the moment, although it's kinda true that the winner in Iowa has only twice gone on to take the nomination (Carter and Bush II ??), the Demcratic Council must be looking forward to a Kerry/Edwards ticket, I'm sad for Dick, but he did run a very anti-Dean negtive campaign which worked for his rivals, and we'll have to see how it shakes out in New Hampshire.

And what's the deal with Lieberman? Has he a hope and where do you think the teamsters et al will go now? that's got to help someone quite a bit.

Apple mini's are the top sellers on the Apple Store (I read on the MacUser.co.uk website) - I mention this as I hear the noise of Arn's massarti growling outside on our driveway - and Coca-cola appear to have got there first in terms of music stores in the UK, has anyone tried it yet? What's it compatible/not compatible with?

Go Edwards!

grouse

macrumors regular
Jan 3, 2002
london
in fact, so far off message...

we've been labelled "turned political".

And here was I about to tell you folks about the fun Coca-Cola's being having with their music store, in the UK's Guardian....

coke falls flat

What a shame, no really, what a real shame.

;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.