Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

parseckadet

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2010
Denver, CO
All three pages of responses so far are FALSE.

48 hrs after wearing the Pride band for the first time, you will start to crave the attention of other men. In the blink of an eye you will find yourself out of state, in a country village driving a Subaru with the dog you two just adopted. And then...
What happens if I've already got the dog and the Subaru?

• Haha
Reactions: twanj

CarlJ

macrumors 604
Feb 23, 2004
San Diego, CA, USA
All three pages of responses so far are FALSE.

48 hrs after wearing the Pride band for the first time, you will start to crave the attention of other men. In the blink of an eye you will find yourself out of state, in a country village driving a Subaru with the dog you two just adopted. And then...
Once after being in a somewhat secret Discord group, I was invited into / added to an even more secret off-shoot Discord group, that the gay contingent of the other group had set up to be able to discuss what they considered extremely gay dance music and such. I connected and said, “this is cool, but why am I here?” and the response was a humorous and welcoming, “because you lay with other men, Carl”. I replied, “actually, I don’t/haven’t, but I’ll take that as a compliment”. Everyone laughed and I became their token straight.

Wore the Nike Pride band all weekend, because it’s pretty, and it reminds me of my gay friends, and to show support (note that the Pride Watchbands did not play a part in my getting misidentified). Saw my nieces on Saturday (from 15 feet away), and they like it because rainbows. They’re at that wonderful age where they unironically love rainbows and unicorns and faeries and mermaids. ???‍♀️?‍♀️

ukms

macrumors demi-god
Apr 21, 2015
Dubai, UAE
Wasn’t there a pride sport loop? I don’t see it in the Apple Store app anymore (Canada). I’m not gay but I’m digging the pride watch faces. Was thinking of getting a watch strap.

I’ve noticed today that the Pride bands are no longer available in the online store here in the UAE. I wonder if they are not restocking once sold out ?

iZac

macrumors 68030
Apr 28, 2003
UK
I'd say if you support and are an ally of the community, who cares if some stranger makes an assumption on your orientation. If they're friendly then it's a positive conversation and if they're hostile then you wouldn't want to know them anyway.

btw, I love the new Nike band.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.