Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

super mini (mac

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2005
UK, ENGLAND
mongoos150 said:
This guy is known for that.

what u on about, so what if it isnt actually queens english, i couldnt give a flying ****. all im bothered about is that important information is laid out.

and what the **** do you mean this guy is know for that?

ehh

Montserrat

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2004
UK
super mini (mac said:
its about time mac did a big smelly turd on widowns for a change, the amount of top class software apple have done capable for windows and has worked great, and ms always makes cheep crap for macs, its about time apple got there won back

haha :p

I wouldn't usually say this, but this is such a counterproductive post. This is just the sort of thing that makes people accuse the mac community of being overzealous. Sure I would love to see more people using macs (or at least computers that worked as well as macs), but this doesn't really help this Windows guy out. I haven't really used a PC for about 5 years so I admit I wouldn't be much help (besides suggesting a reboot, and maybe try the iTunes 6.0.1 update that came today), but this sort of statement is really useless.

Just like the iPod has raised Apple's brand image and the public awareness of it, iTunes has impressed PC users and is, I believe, in part responsible for the iPod Halo effect that everyone keeps going on about and Apple have to make sure that it works in order to keep people interested in Macs.

Anyway - good luck to the guy on the PC, hope iTunes 6.0.1 works for you and I think you hit the nail on the head when you said you "should have bought a mac" ;) , though I'm waiting for the intel revisions until I update my old PB.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.