Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SFStateStudent

macrumors 604
Aug 28, 2007
San Francisco California, USA
An amazing "$4.99 app" and once I was able to slow down the video and view it on my 40" LCD Sony Bravia, all the pieces began to fall into place. Probably the most difficult part was working with older Mac screenshots and setting up the VPN password. Once these two problems were overcome, "POOF" I could hook-up to (3) different Macs and the War Department's PC. Definitely worth $4.99... :cool:

spyker3292

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2005
Michigan
Haha, ya that was a while ago. I find it great as just a trackpad. It's kinda fun :p. Also, it was funny watching Jaadu go down on the Top paid chart. It was pretty high up after the sale... then day by day, down down down :p.

mrkgoo

macrumors 65816
Aug 18, 2005
On the app store, it now says all updates will remain free. Not sure if this remains for those who bought it during the sale. This disappoints me however, as I was online during the sale period and wanted to buy it, but refrained because I didn't want to pay for updates.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.