Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lioness~

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2017
Sweden
Season 5 will begin with Jack Ryan as President, of course 😉

Seriously, it was a great series though. Too short seasons and not enough eps., otherwise great.

Reactions: rhett7660

flygbuss

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
Michael Peña- He started in a serious role (Shooter), went comedy (Ant Man), and now back to serious, I like him. And John Krasinski, he’s an excellent Ryan, just as good as Baldwin and Ford, before him. :)
I always think of him now when reading about Domingo Chavez in the books. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Huntn

flygbuss

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
Michael Peña- He started in a serious role (Shooter), went comedy (Ant Man), and now back to serious, I like him. And John Krasinski, he’s an excellent Ryan, just as good as Baldwin and Ford, before him. :)
Michael Kelly is also great addition to the cast. He fits right in and his humor is something I think Clancy would’ve liked..

Reactions: Huntn

rhett7660

macrumors G5
Jan 9, 2008
Sunny, Southern California
And of course Wendell Pierce! I love him since "The Wire".
I think it was the first season when he made the Lance Armstrong joke about Ryan biking and even the action sequences are good.
When he gets attacked on the bridge in the latest season.

It was, that is how they met each other... Jack on the bike and him driving the car! Cracked me up.

If they killed him off... was going to be pissed... but the scene with his son picking him up as he is hobbling out of the hospital. Classic.

Reactions: Huntn and flygbuss

Canyda

macrumors 65816
Sep 7, 2020
Have to admit I was disappointed by the final season of Jack Ryan. The writing was poor, the dialogue was written by someone who has never heard actual human conversation and there was too much expositional setup and not enough actual plot movement. Didn't like how many secret bad guys there were. The final episode was pretty great and what I wanted from the series but there wasn't enough of that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.