Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mellofello808

macrumors 65816
Mar 18, 2010
Finally got my 3GS jailbreak back woot. Mywi is well worth $10.

Is anyone else having trouble installing certain packages. Cydia won't let me even download backgrounder. It takes me to a screen where you usually download and gives me a message saying "due to errors that can't be immediately identified this package cannot be downloaded".

I'm a noob when it comes to jb. But I'm dying to listen to music while browsing the web.

p-rice

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2010
Las Vegas
I can confirm mAdvLock works great on the iPad.

Locked my mail app and I feel much safer letting others try my iPad now.

laz305

macrumors regular
Jul 24, 2007
Miami
I added Cydia to Dock in SBSettings and when I go to select Dock it crashes and goes into Safe Mode. Anybody get Dock to work?

gwynne

macrumors 68000
Mar 11, 2010
Are those of you using Categories using it in 2X mode, or is there an iPad version.

I want the functionality badly, but it's SO ugly in the iPhone version.

HXGuy

macrumors 68000
Mar 25, 2010
I added Cydia to Dock in SBSettings and when I go to select Dock it crashes and goes into Safe Mode. Anybody get Dock to work?

Yea, its a problem unless you get the Beta version. But now with the Beta version, when I go to adjust the brightness in SBSettings, it crashed the iPad into Safe Mode.

Can't wait until they release everything as it should be for the iPad. I think Im going to do a fresh restore and reinstall all the Jailbreak apps at that point so its a fresh install.

gigaguy

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2010
USA
I tried the Bigboss beta for SBSettings and it looks the same. THe screenshot I saw at another forum shows a new style popup window, that was blue/grey and icons were different. I still get the old version. I loaded the beta twice. still doesn't show processes either.

LSUtigers03

macrumors 68020
Apr 9, 2008
What I tried the snes emulator the video didn't work. If I switched between 1x and 2x mode the video would change but it always stayed frozen.

HXGuy

macrumors 68000
Mar 25, 2010
I tried the Bigboss beta for SBSettings and it looks the same. THe screenshot I saw at another forum shows a new style popup window, that was blue/grey and icons were different. I still get the old version. I loaded the beta twice. still doesn't show processes either.

It looked different because they changed the Theme. Go to More and then click on Themes, there are four different themes.

tys

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2008
Maps Enhancer works (keeps google map cache saved for offline use)
The preference pane doesn't load, but the default settings are fine.

SBSettings is updated, works in landscape mode now.

BaBaBoooooooey

macrumors regular
Apr 19, 2010
I don't know if anyone else saw this but...
Winterbosrd seems to be working now...
Only the some icons dont change...
Iboooks,netflix... You know the newer ones.

Good luck jail breakers

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.