Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phpmaven

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2009
San Clemente, CA USA
Has anybody found an app switcher that will work?
I have backgrounder and it works great, but any app switcher I've tried crashes.
Proswitcher, Circuitos, Kirikae

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark

HXGuy

macrumors 68000
Mar 25, 2010
Multifl0w works.

It's not optimized for the iPad yet, so it doesn't look as it should, but it does work and it doesn't crash the iPad.

mobilebuddha

macrumors regular
Jan 31, 2008
love this thread! i already found a couple apps that I want to try on my iPad. :)

but imagine if it gets to 50 pages. it'd be very difficult to keep track of things. does the OP have power to keep editing his post? If so, we could have a sticky where we can keep adding good JB apps and perhaps brief descriptions of the apps.

just my $0.02..

DaneGuy

macrumors 6502
Jul 15, 2008
mobilebuddha said:
love this thread! i already found a couple apps that I want to try on my iPad. :)

but imagine if it gets to 50 pages. it'd be very difficult to keep track of things. does the OP have power to keep editing his post? If so, we could have a sticky where we can keep adding good JB apps and perhaps brief descriptions of the apps.

just my $0.02..

That's a good idea. Right now the first post says several apps are not working but they actually are

Anyone know if categories is working right? I got a mess of icons I need to organize. :D

WhatAmI

macrumors 6502a
Sep 2, 2009

just my $0.02..

This is the exact reason for me posting this:
https://forums.macrumors.com/posts/9846243/

BergerFan

macrumors 68020
Mar 6, 2008
Mos Eisley

just my $0.02..
Agreed. A moderator needs to have a regularly-updated sticky, highlighting the working and not working apps, until all of the main ones are working fine.

gwynne

macrumors 68000
Mar 11, 2010
DaneGuy said:
That's a good idea. Right now the first post says several apps are not working but they actually are

Anyone know if categories is working right? I got a mess of icons I need to organize. :D

I can't remember if it actually didn't work or if it was just too iPhone-ugly, but I uninstalled categories (love it on the phone though). This is one I'll be watching for, though.

Mitchrapp

macrumors 6502a
Apr 2, 2010
Anyone having crashes with Infinidock? It worked great for me and then I made a change within' the app and it crahsed. Now I can't reinstall it without the iPad crashing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.