Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

beerseagulls

macrumors 6502a
Aug 18, 2021
, let's boycott the sun.

what a coincidence... I just had my car's windshield tinted with 70% tin this morning. Took almost 2 hours because they had to be very careful when doing the windshield.(since the driver stares at the windshield 99% of the time) It came out beautifully and really helped with filter out some sunlight while driving.

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
I still have my 5th Gen iPod classic if I feel like using wired headphones and have no problems using Airpod's so no to the boycott. I guess since the OP posts every three years I'll have to wait till 2024 for a response..

Ruggy

macrumors 6502a
Jan 11, 2017
Who wants low level radiation from bluetooth in their ear, possibly damaging their hearing/brain?

Not moi.

Until then, I love my wired headphones which I have no chance of easily losing.

Unless you are a scientist who has extensively studied EMF radiation and can show us that bluetooth is not harmful because of actual FACTS, and you can prove you are not on the payroll of big tech, please do not answer. Thanks in advance.
Well make sure you don't go out in the sun down there in California then because that's high energy radiation and is positively proven to cause cancer.

TheColtr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 1, 2014
California
The only reason for a headphone jack is if the iPhone had an FM tuner inside. Then the cable is the antenna.
The iPhone won't get an FM radio tuner, nor will the iPad get GPS.
These items seem rare with Android, but people like me believe it should be more common.
Apple is really good at removing things.
Cellular iPads have GPS.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.