Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Rukuru

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2010
Hi All, I have issues with latest version of Cyberghost and Ventura. Tried in M1 MbAir and M1Max MBPro. It doesn’t work. Try uninstalling and re installed. No luck. Working fine in an Intel iMac with Monterrey. Any help would be appreciated it. Thank you in advance.

brsilb

macrumors regular
Mar 3, 2018
Hi All, I have issues with latest version of Cyberghost and Ventura. Tried in M1 MbAir and M1Max MBPro. It doesn’t work. Try uninstalling and re installed. No luck. Working fine in an Intel iMac with Monterrey. Any help would be appreciated it. Thank you in advance.
Version 8.3.9 working fine for me.

Rukuru

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2010
Thank you very much. It was driving me crazy. I found the issue. Little snitch plus Ventura plus Cyberghost creating havoc after the update. All good now.

roddieo

macrumors newbie
Jan 8, 2023
Gimp 2.10.32 is working fine on Ventura.
Hello, I'm new to Mac OS's and am running a MacBook Pro (15" 2017) with Venture 13.1. The latest Gimp 2.10.32 won't install for me. The installer window Gimp icon has a circle with a line through it, so I can't drag it to the Applications folder in the installer window. I tried dragging it manually to the Applications folder but the Gimp icon in the applications folder has a circle with a line through it as well. Any suggestions? Thx!

moxiesmom

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2023
Upgraded to Ventura. Mail App is flickering on my MacBook Pro and long lag in loading new mail. Any fixes?

fiat

macrumors member
Oct 11, 2013
I am running 13.3.1(a) on my new M2 pro Mac mini.
1. cDock won't work.
2. Bimp plug-in won't open or even won't show in Gimp's File menu.
3. LINE works only partially: when chat message is long and cut short the "see more" button when clicked won't open up the whole message pane.

Does anyone encounter the same? Any resolution?

galad

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2022
1. cDock website says it doesn't support M1 and M2 Macs.
2. Make sure the plug-in and Gimp are compiled for the same architecture, they need to be both arm or both intel.
3. No idea. Report the bug to the developers.

Reactions: fiat

fiat

macrumors member
Oct 11, 2013
1. cDock website says it doesn't support M1 and M2 Macs.
2. Make sure the plug-in and Gimp are compiled for the same architecture, they need to be both arm or both intel.
3. No idea. Report the bug to the developers.
Thanks, galad.

2. How do you do to make sure the plug-in and Gimp are compiled for the same architecture?

Reactions: jagooch

Captain_Seemo

macrumors newbie
Jul 29, 2020
I'm running 13.4 on my M1 Pro 2021 model (work laptop)
When I add my work (exchange) account in the setting and toggle Calendars on, I don't see my calendar/events in the native Calendar app. I've tried removing and re-adding the account multiple times, killing exchangesyncd process, clearing Calendar cache, toggling Calendars on/off in Internet Accounts, nothing seems to work.

I appreciate your help.

jagooch

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2009
Denver, co
I'm running 13.4 on my M1 Pro 2021 model (work laptop)
When I add my work (exchange) account in the setting and toggle Calendars on, I don't see my calendar/events in the native Calendar app. I've tried removing and re-adding the account multiple times, killing exchangesyncd process, clearing Calendar cache, toggling Calendars on/off in Internet Accounts, nothing seems to work.

I appreciate your help.
That doesn't work for my employer either, but I don't expect it to. They configured Outlook(Exchange) to not allow Apple Mail, Contacts, Calendar, or Reminders apps to access Exchange.

Your employer may have done the same. I'd check with your IT Support group for assistance.

Captain_Seemo

macrumors newbie
Jul 29, 2020
That doesn't work for my employer either, but I don't expect it to. They configured Outlook(Exchange) to not allow Apple Mail, Contacts, Calendar, or Reminders apps to access Exchange.

Your employer may have done the same. I'd check with your IT Support group for assistance.
Thanks. I have no issues accessing/syncing my work email on the native Mail app. It works flawlessly, but not the calendar app for some reason

EugW

macrumors G5
Jun 18, 2017
Citrix Workspace/Viewer 2305, which just came out last week, fixes the frequent disconnects / reconnects I was getting on my Ventura M1 machine. I didn't have this problem on my Monterey or Ventura Intel machines.

Citrix said:
Fixed: When using Citrix Workspace app for Mac, external users might get disconnected from the sessions intermittently. [CVADHELP-22191]

EDIT:

Not completely gone. Mostly gone, but not 100% gone. :(
Oh well, now the brief disconnects are very infrequent, whereas before it was many times a day.

Last edited:
Reactions: gank41

EugW

macrumors G5
Jun 18, 2017
Citrix Workspace/Viewer 2305, which just came out last week, fixes the frequent disconnects / reconnects I was getting on my Ventura M1 machine. I didn't have this problem on my Monterey or Ventura Intel machines.

Along with this fix is that an annoying pause I would get is gone.

After first launching older versions of the Citrix Viewer, with my first text entry, I'd get the beachball for several seconds. After the beachball went away, text entry would work fine (aside from the intermittent disconnects referenced above in the fix).

Now with the fixed Citrix 2305, not only are the disconnects gone, that beachball also no longer appears.

brevity14

macrumors newbie
Jun 7, 2022
Working:

- DockMate
- Joplin
- Keyboard Maestro
- Matlab
- RStudio
- Swish
- Time Sink
- Texifier
- Tex Studio
- Typora

I listed here only the apps I frequently use the most.

CKoyote

macrumors newbie
Mar 4, 2019
Netherlands
Civilization 5 (steam) wont start anymore on Ventura latest stable, late 2013 kepler 750M (OCP). It was running fine in februari, most recent version gives EXC_GUARD (SIGKILL) etc.
Reinstalled game/steam after cleanup and most recent updates in OCP 6.6. Still not working, have been googling 2 days, can't find other threads.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 15.57.27.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 15.57.27.png
    127.9 KB · Views: 69

izzy0242mr

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2009

EDIT:

Not completely gone. Mostly gone, but not 100% gone. :(
Oh well, now the brief disconnects are very infrequent, whereas before it was many times a day.
I have the issue where when I enter fullscreen on Citrix while plugged into my external 4K monitor, it doesn't show two windows for Citrix. It usually projects onto the external display while giving visual artifacting on the laptop screen so that I can't actually use or see anything on the laptop screen. Have you encountered anything like this?

EugW

macrumors G5
Jun 18, 2017
I have the issue where when I enter fullscreen on Citrix while plugged into my external 4K monitor, it doesn't show two windows for Citrix. It usually projects onto the external display while giving visual artifacting on the laptop screen so that I can't actually use or see anything on the laptop screen. Have you encountered anything like this?
I don't use that type of setup so I can't test it, sorry. My primary Citrix machine is a desktop with 1 screen.

shacknado

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2023
I'm having the damndest time getting VideoProc to work on a brand new Macbook Pro, right out of the box with zero limitation on it. No matter what network I'm on (work or home), I get this message, no matter what I paste into the downloader. It works fine on my old laptop, and I can't figure out any difference. Again, this computer is right out of the box 2 weeks ago. Any help would be amazing, because VideoProc's support has been useless on this issue for 2 weeks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 4.25.50 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 4.25.50 PM.png
    178.5 KB · Views: 57
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.